Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I received an email telling me that I won something from CK.
On their website it says that the email was not from them and it's a scam.
Does this mean that they have been hacked?
Has all or part of our information been compromised?

Crop King Seeds does not send out emails. This is obviously a spam email. Any questions just contact us as we are the only company in the world that has phone numbers and 24 a day customer service.

Crop King Seeds does not send out emails. This is obviously a spam email. Any questions just contact us as we are the only company in the world that has phone numbers and 24 a day customer service.

I am asking on here so everyone can get the answer without calling you.
Has our information been compromised?
How did the spammer get my email address and how did they know I had given it to crop king?
What steps are being taken to ensure our information stays private?
What is your privacy policy regarding email and personal data such as mailing address and what we have ordered?

no comment?
Well then let me write a review while we wait
I first bought 5 Ice wreck seeds from my local shop and after 7 days I couldnt get one to germinate. 0%
I went back to the shop and purchased another 5 seeds out of wich only 3 germinated. 60%
I contacted CKS and told them what happened and they happily sent me a replacement . This time I asked for Zeus because I had 3 Ice wreck going already and that's all I need for mothers.
So out of the 10 Zeus replacement seeds 9 of them were very small and yellow and not 1 seed germinated.0%
I followed the germination instructions all 3 times. The last 2 times I used bottled reverse osmosis water just incase it was my water.
When I contacted Crop king seeds and told the girl on the phone what had happened she recommended that I read a book and said I must have let them dry out. I can garuntee they did not.
I have germinated 100s of seeds and I don't think I have ever had so many duds.
I recently tried to write a review on Crop king Seeds website but it was moderated and not posted . So don't think they don't get bad reviews because they do. They just don't post them.
I just received an order of 10 candy cane auto flower feminized and they are in the water now.
Depending on how these candy cane seeds do will determine if I ever order from CKS again.
If anyone else has had a similar experience please post.
I will say tho I did catch the customer service girl first thing on Monday morning. But still never came close to the level of satisfaction garunteed on the package. 100%.

King. Have purchased quite a few seed from CKS and am very happy with your seeds. Only one complaint....always read about free seeds being given out....never happened to me, actually my last order included 2 25 packs and one only had 24.
Here is a trimmed cola off a CKS Early Miss. Real good smoke too!

trimmedEM.jpg

Here she is just before harvest:

EM2.jpg

Only one complaint....always read about free seeds being given out....never happened to me, actually my last order included 2 25 packs and one only had 24.

I wrote Crop king a review telling the same story and that I had just placed an order in hopes they would reimburse me or atleast throw in some extras. But I didn't even get a pack of papers or anything this time.
So far I'm out $200 and only have 3 plants to show for it. Hopefully the candy cane seeds have over 80% germ rate as advertised.
CROP KING SEEDS FEEL FREE TO P.M ME IF YOU WANT TO WORK THIS OUT.

Can anyone who ordered seeds from CK, that did NOT pay for the express shipping, share whether or not their order took all or most of the entire 7-21 business day delivery time to USA?

It's only been 9 business days since I placed my order and I'm actually contemplating placing a new order, using the express shipping option, just to start growing sooner. Based on some of the responses, I'll decide if I should just wait it out a little longer OR just place another order. I really don't want to wait 21 days if it can be avoided.

Thanks

Bud E. Gram

Thanks golfer420! If I count weekends, today is my 12th day since shipping email so hopefully I'll get them today. I guess lesson learned is next time, just pay the extra cost to get tracking, expedited shipping, and insurance. The anxiety around not knowing when my package will be delivered is too much. LOL

"KING" I ordered from you 3 weeks ago. Seeds came in a week and I got 7 even though I only ordered 5 !!
I did the paper towel method and 5 have long taproot that I planted today! I'm so excited to see the progress and it's eventual yield!

I am asking on here so everyone can get the answer without calling you.
Has our information been compromised?
How did the spammer get my email address and how did they know I had given it to crop king?
What steps are being taken to ensure our information stays private?
What is your privacy policy regarding email and personal data such as mailing address and what we have ordered?

Your information has never been compromised. Only your email address. We added new security measures in our system.

"I am asking on here so everyone can get the answer without calling you.
Has our information been compromised? "
I would also like to know if personal information has been compromised ?

Only your email address. Nothing else.

I would like to know, too. The emails were clearly directed at CKS'S customers specifically - I used a special email address for my CKS order and it was that email the spammers sent the phishing email to.

no comment?
Well then let me write a review while we wait
I first bought 5 Ice wreck seeds from my local shop and after 7 days I couldnt get one to germinate. 0%
I went back to the shop and purchased another 5 seeds out of wich only 3 germinated. 60%
I contacted CKS and told them what happened and they happily sent me a replacement . This time I asked for Zeus because I had 3 Ice wreck going already and that's all I need for mothers.
So out of the 10 Zeus replacement seeds 9 of them were very small and yellow and not 1 seed germinated.0%
I followed the germination instructions all 3 times. The last 2 times I used bottled reverse osmosis water just incase it was my water.
When I contacted Crop king seeds and told the girl on the phone what had happened she recommended that I read a book and said I must have let them dry out. I can garuntee they did not.
I have germinated 100s of seeds and I don't think I have ever had so many duds.
I recently tried to write a review on Crop king Seeds website but it was moderated and not posted . So don't think they don't get bad reviews because they do. They just don't post them.
I just received an order of 10 candy cane auto flower feminized and they are in the water now.
Depending on how these candy cane seeds do will determine if I ever order from CKS again.
If anyone else has had a similar experience please post.
I will say tho I did catch the customer service girl first thing on Monday morning. But still never came close to the level of satisfaction garunteed on the package. 100%.

It's impossible for the replacements to get 0% and I wonder why you got 10 Zeus as replacement for 2 that didn't pop. 0% is very impossible for Zeus. What is your order # ? I'm going to help you fix the problem.

Yes we get bad reviews as we can't please everyone even with the level of customer service we have. I'm pretty sure that we have helped you but why not contact us again? We have live chat and phone support?

Please provide me with your order # and I'm going to personally help you with your issue with 5 Ice Wreck. Or you can contact us @ info@cropkingseeds.com

I wrote Crop king a review telling the same story and that I had just placed an order in hopes they would reimburse me or atleast throw in some extras. But I didn't even get a pack of papers or anything this time.
So far I'm out $200 and only have 3 plants to show for it. Hopefully the candy cane seeds have over 80% germ rate as advertised.
CROP KING SEEDS FEEL FREE TO P.M ME IF YOU WANT TO WORK THIS OUT.

420Cloner,

What is your order #?

I ordered the first set back in April and they took about 12 days to the east coast US (including weekend).

Thank you very much for placing your order. We are glad it came.

Can anyone who ordered seeds from CK, that did NOT pay for the express shipping, share whether or not their order took all or most of the entire 7-21 business day delivery time to USA?

It's only been 9 business days since I placed my order and I'm actually contemplating placing a new order, using the express shipping option, just to start growing sooner. Based on some of the responses, I'll decide if I should just wait it out a little longer OR just place another order. I really don't want to wait 21 days if it can be avoided.

Thanks

Bud E. Gram

Please give it more time. I suggest that you wait for your order to arrive before you place your order.

Back
Top Bottom