Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Not the prettiest photo editing job, but it will do for now.

Here's my Northern Lights Auto submission

420_Entry.JPG

king - just joined "420" - ordered 5 fem white widow from crop king - received 7 - discreet packaging and arrived in 6 days - plants are at 29 days and quite robust - really short 6" but 12" wide but again quite healthy - will order again from crop king - cannot post pictures yet

Not the prettiest photo editing job, but it will do for now.

Here's my Northern Lights Auto submission

420_Entry.JPG

Thank you very much for sharing your pix.

king - just joined "420" - ordered 5 fem white widow from crop king - received 7 - discreet packaging and arrived in 6 days - plants are at 29 days and quite robust - really short 6" but 12" wide but again quite healthy - will order again from crop king - cannot post pictures yet

Awesome. Thanks for ordering. Looking forward for more orders from you :)

hi Krop King,
Can I order by sending a form (with payment) or other via regular mail? Is so, please provide instructions. Are the any costs other than purchase price and shipping? Thanks!

i have not ordered from king. but, i like the look of their icewreck. i have nirvanas ice. and, just received some of their chrystal. along with some mystery seeds. should be fun.

hi Krop King,
Can I order by sending a form (with payment) or other via regular mail? Is so, please provide instructions. Are the any costs other than purchase price and shipping? Thanks!

Hi, please come to our live website chat or call us. Please visit our website Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Crop King

i have not ordered from king. but, i like the look of their icewreck. i have nirvanas ice. and, just received some of their chrystal. along with some mystery seeds. should be fun.

Please contact our phone and live website chat if you have questions.

KING I have ordered White Widow and Crown Royal they all germinated and growing nicely delivered here across the border in the GREEN STATE.;) Thanks Crop King!

KING I have ordered White Widow and Crown Royal they all germinated and growing nicely 4th week of bloom, delivered here across the border in the GREEN STATE.;) Thanks Crop King!

Here is my outdoor Candy Cane Auto I got from them and I am loving it I will try to have a trich video within the next week! This smells like dank candy and is super frosty!

Got my beans way faster than I would have expected :thumb: About 4 day transport time from ship email to destination. Packaging was perfect. CK folks are excellent. I've got my bank! Tip: Use Canada Post to track all the way. USPS etc are not a good option. CA post will show you when delivered. Peace out CK!!!:Namaste:

I received an email telling me that I won something from CK.
On their website it says that the email was not from them and it's a scam.
Does this mean that they have been hacked?
Has all or part of our information been compromised?

Back
Top Bottom