Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Very nice, the WW I got from CKS looks very different to yours
"KING" "CHAT" ...long time customer here and very happy with Crop Kings Seeds all around, excellent customer service and good quality genetics. These guys are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! !!!

"KING" I ordered my fem white widows from crop king seeds, No issues at all with postage to australia. Prompt and well packaged.
Here is a progress pic of her
11696427_106648443012873_612604239_n.jpg

ok then it would seem you have stable seeds, I look at each plant as its own being just like humans are all different in some ways and same in others, now if you had different leaf structures that would be a problem

I don't blame crop king I just figured that all the plants would be relatively the same growth wise. It's tricky adjusting my lights when you have one 3' plant and the rest are a lil over a foot tall. I have tied down the big one but it gobbles up room in my tent and starts crowding

is it chlorinated water? I understand completely about hydro, but in my process i actually spend less time, everything is on a timer and all i do is check ph and change the rez once a week, and drool over every new node that appears, but it did not take me long to set it up or cost that much money i think my 6 bucket setup was less then 300 for all the hydro stuff not lights tents, etc.. I assume you are using tap water? if so have you investigated what is in the tap water ppm etc..

is it chlorinated water? I understand completely about hydro, but in my process i actually spend less time, everything is on a timer and all i do is check ph and change the rez once a week, and drool over every new node that appears, but it did not take me long to set it up or cost that much money i think my 6 bucket setup was less then 300 for all the hydro stuff not lights tents, etc.. I assume you are using tap water? if so have you investigated what is in the tap water ppm etc..
Yes had my tap water testes a couple of days ago. And it checked out ok

I don't blame crop king I just figured that all the plants would be relatively the same growth wise. It's tricky adjusting my lights when you have one 3' plant and the rest are a lil over a foot tall. I have tied down the big one but it gobbles up room in my tent and starts crowding
I know i have 1 that stretched right from the seedling, but I fimmed the stretched one and gave the other time to catch up

lol i dont want you to quit tripping, i love the passion thats what this is all about, I wish i could offer advice on the soil and getting proper nutes in but as my sig says all i can do with dirt is get dirty

lol i dont want you to quit tripping, i love the passion thats what this is all about, I wish i could offer advice on the soil and getting proper nutes in but as my sig says all i can do with dirt is get dirty

Ain't nothing wrong with getting dirty!!

fim stands for fuck I missed it causes many new colas to form i think i counted 8. But i know nothing about auto's i am just dipping my toes into feminized as this is my first grow

The rule of thumb is to minimize stress to an auto. They typically only have a limited life span of 10-12 weeks and whatever growth you get up through 28 days (or so) is what you get from veg. They'll start flowering and will not grow upwards nearly as much as they did during flowering. The theory is to let them grow as much as possible by avoiding stress.

However, I've seen people topping and heavily trimming autos lately. Wish I could remember who but that's what happens when you smoke too much ;)

I did some significant LST during my last grow and I think it helped quite a bit to get the side colas additional weight.

Here is a great post Atrain put up about the lifecycle of an auto

Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

The rule of thumb is to minimize stress to an auto. They typically only have a limited life span of 10-12 weeks and whatever growth you get up through 28 days (or so) is what you get from veg. They'll start flowering and will not grow upwards nearly as much as they did during flowering. The theory is to let them grow as much as possible by avoiding stress.

However, I've seen people topping and heavily trimming autos lately. Wish I could remember who but that's what happens when you smoke too much ;)

I did some significant LST during my last grow and I think it helped quite a bit to get the side colas additional weight.

Here is a great post Atrain put up about the lifecycle of an auto

Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

Yes golfer I followed your journal quit closely. We have very similar set ups and at the time same strain. Kodos on an amazing looking lady

Kinda chicken shit. Not a friendly state. Would hate to red flag myself
I am not sure how someone would know anything about where you are or who you are unless you publish it, I am fortunate that i live in Ma and i have a license. I just didnt want to spam up this forum post.

Back
Top Bottom