Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

image33938.jpg
do you have a picture?

I answered you post in the other its looks awesome did you do a grow journal I would love to see them from seedling, they are definitely consistent with white widow from what i have seen

"KING" I ordered my fem white widows from crop king seeds, No issues at all with postage to australia. Prompt and well packaged.
Here is a progress pic of her
11696427_106648443012873_612604239_n.jpg
"King" my Cropking Seeds White Widow looks way different to yours! I wonder why?? I'm using a609HPS and coco peat 50/50 mix with pear lite just normal nutrients nothing special...
image33980.jpg
image33981.jpg
image33982.jpg

Thanks CKS . I hope my girls are healthy enough to turn out like the ones on your link . I will post up pics as they reach milestones. AWESOME NEWS!!!! Really excited

Just got my white cookies I am going to germinate some tonight and have them in some a home in 2 days. I wish i could get some art work from you guys i dont get packaging and i understand why but it makes it hard to take pics of my grow with your logo

Take a good look at the tips of the plant in the last picture/bottom they look like they are suffering nute burn! Your nutes are too hot/ too much nitrogen! Flush with clean water and lower your mixtures concentrate. In the flower cycle a plant requires less nitrogen and more potassium. Use a good Bloom fertilizer Advanced Nutrients has some real good products.

"King" my Cropking Seeds White Widow looks way different to yours! I wonder why?? I'm using a609HPS and coco peat 50/50 mix with pear lite just normal nutrients nothing special...
image33980.jpg
image33981.jpg
image33982.jpg

My prizes for September's plant contest just arrived today!! Jack Herer autofem and White Widow Fem. I also appreciate replacing the Haze Extreme that did not pop.

Thanks guys! I'll be starting a new journal soon once the Jack Herer pops!

I think the difference between regular beens and fem beens, I had alot of trouble with getting them to pop, then soon after dieing. Then the way they grow, slow and stubby, never babied anything like this. But CKS is true to there word and sent me more to kill. LOL

Just got my white cookies I am going to germinate some tonight and have them in some a home in 2 days. I wish i could get some art work from you guys i dont get packaging and i understand why but it makes it hard to take pics of my grow with your logo

You can order mt packaging, it's under the stuff icon on the header bar on the main CKS page. I would just get it sent to a friends house or another address.

Hi yeah I was thinking the same thing too but my Herbotonist says it's not mute burn and there is nothing wrong with her... Hmmm I'm too scared to try anything different as I'm too far behind the game and the given instructions haven't led me a stray so far. Got 17 oZ last crop I was informed I harvested too early and I could have achieved 32 . So I got me a fan to stop mould growing in the flowers this time as last time I saw it coming and just harvested before it could grow .. Round 2 DING DING

SDonaldson, your leaves look perfectly healthy. Keep doin what your doing!! When it comes to harvest time, wait a week. You will be glad you did. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom