Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I order from CKS all the time and others

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer :)

I've ordered your Dark Angel and the results were fantastic. Ordering the White Cookies now because I've heard nothing but great things with this strain. I was on the other forum and posted my grows there but I look forward to showing everyone here!

Welcome to 420Magazine. You'll enjoy it here for sure. Thanks for ordering from us. :)

..and yes, nothing but happy with the service so far. Very fast and a few much appreciated extras. Everything has germinated within 48 hours with the exception of two Ice Wrecks. But there were three extras of that one so not a problem at all. I'm already considering another order. This time Candy Cane and Early Miss. The local auto-flower conspiracy is converting me lol.

Awesome.
King...... just got my seeds ( blueberry) would have to say super satisfied. They shipped monday and got them saturday. Im in south eastern united states. Stealth was awesome. I ordered 5 got 9. I am gonna be ordering again. So happy

Just got my first order from the King, 6 days,great packaging,already planning the next :thumb:

"KING"I love your seeds!:)I'm growing white widow right now and they are beautiful! I just placed an order for white cookies and crown royale, this next grow will be magical I can't wait!

Candy_Cane_and_Early_Miss.jpg

:thanks::yahoo::thanks::yahoo::thanks:

Candy Cane and Early Miss Auto-Fem. These will be my first auto's. Beautiful seeds!

That's awesome, they look amazing! I was just admiring my white widow strain of Crop kings!:) I'm posting pictures on IG until I figure all this out from my phone:)Congratulations on your babies!

"king"

have ordered hundreds for myself and a friend....

just got my latest today, gonna start some autos after I finish a beastly reveg im playing with lol.

KING! Thought I would share a close up of one of my Crop King Northern Lights Autos. Six weeks along and thriving despite unintended abuse from her owner :morenutes: :blalol:
6_Weeks_NL_2.jpg

i can recommend crop king to any aussie worried about not getting there seeds, crop king have the best stealth shipping i have come across

here is a few pictures of my current crop king grow, you can find the link to my diary in my signature
DSC_001476.JPG
DSC_001769.JPG
DSC_001578.JPG
DSC_002564.JPG

''KING" Got My purple kush seeds super fast Thanks Crop King Seeds. Can't wait for the new Genetics!!!:thumb:
Hope you guys Continue your Contest and Prizes monthly or so?? I just got my seeds and hope to enter soon!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks "KING" Definitely World Class Cannabis Seeds:allgood:

King" here are some pics of my girls CKS White Widow... And what a lovely plant she is just crystals everywhere the photos don't doe her justice
image34891.jpg
image34890.jpg

oh me oh my!!!

and im gonna put 4 of these in with my current gal? lol

they look spectacular

Yeah that'd be cool my missus was just saying yesterday that they look like from out of the magazine.. I don't have a good picture of your logo :( could you please send me one :)

You can grab the logo in our website and print it. Then put it beside your plant. :)

KING! Thought I would share a close up of one of my Crop King Northern Lights Autos. Six weeks along and thriving despite unintended abuse from her owner :morenutes: :blalol:

Wow! Good looking plant you have there. Yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

i can recommend crop king to any aussie worried about not getting there seeds, crop king have the best stealth shipping i have come across

Thank you very much for the feedback. Australia is one of the most difficult countries to ship to in the world but our method works 90% of the time. :)

King
Here is a shot of my White Cookies at 52F. She's frosting up real nice!
Edit: typo :)
1662935206404.png

Nice pix. Thanks for sharing.

Here's my Crop King Seeds Early Miss Auto (a cross between Big Bud and White Widow) -- days from harvesting!

It's been a dream to grow for this first timer -- easy feeder, tight nodes, not too fussy -- and the buds are hard and frosty!

Yes they are. One of the best strain we have.

''KING" Got My purple kush seeds super fast Thanks Crop King Seeds. Can't wait for the new Genetics!!!:thumb:
Hope you guys Continue your Contest and Prizes monthly or so?? I just got my seeds and hope to enter soon!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks "KING" Definitely World Class Cannabis Seeds:allgood:

We actually have our new contest. Check my sig for the December contest. And we have one coming for the THANKSGIVING. We will announce it anytime. :)

Back
Top Bottom