Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Here is a shot of my pair of Crop King Seeds Jack's:high-five:

One on the left had LST and was cropped. One on the right was transplanted about 12 days ago and has recovered well.

Grow_3_JHA_pair_day_28.JPG

I just made my first order with CKS, sent my money order out this morning... How long should I expect delivery to take to the southern us?

Your money order takes 1 to 3 weeks to arrive here then it takes another 1 to 3 weeks for the seeds to arrive in your address. For quick response to questions regarding shipping, seeds info, payment, etc except growing, please contact us in our website. We have a 24/7 phone, chat and email support.

You should ask cropkingseeds, give them a call. They should be more then happy to tell you when it might arrive:)

Yes we are always ready to help. We are 24/7.

Here is a shot of my pair of Crop King Seeds Jack's:high-five:

One on the left had LST and was cropped. One on the right was transplanted about 12 days ago and has recovered well.

Grow_3_JHA_pair_day_28.JPG

Nice looking plant. Have you started a grow journal for this?

I just placed my first order as a novice grower and received my seeds within a very short time. Looking forward to seeing whether or not I have a green thumb.

I was you 6 weeks ago get a shot glass fill with water place seeds in then put in warm closet until they start to show tap root it worked good for me. Then I stuck in rockwool all 10 put under my led in a humidity dome they sprouted in 3 days. Was drunk when I did it next morning I saw a seed with root laying in a puddle of water in dome said shit since I only had 10 rockwool so I filled a Dixie cup with my soil and poked holes in bottom planted seed it wound up being biggest one starting out. I'm on week 5 now 3/4 of them are a foot tall. Only 1 did not sprout of 11 I'll flip to flower in a week and a half and sex them after I take a clone from each.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420

I was you 6 weeks ago get a shot glass fill with water place seeds in then put in warm closet until they start to show tap root it worked good for me. Then I stuck in rockwool all 10 put under my led in a humidity dome they sprouted in 3 days. Was drunk when I did it next morning I saw a seed with root laying in a puddle of water in dome said shit since I only had 10 rockwool so I filled a Dixie cup with my soil and poked holes in bottom planted seed it wound up being biggest one starting out. I'm on week 5 now 3/4 of them are a foot tall. Only 1 did not sprout of 11 I'll flip to flower in a week and a half and sex them after I take a clone from each.

I'm growing rogue thunder and ice wreck now

Back
Top Bottom