Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

2016-01-20_21_04_34.jpg
Nothing but great customer service and fast delivery. A+ in that department. Real 80% germination guarantee no fuss, thanks cropking. Here's some northern lights for your liking.

Truly a fantastic pic Snidrajsed. Beautiful.

King i ordered hash plant seeds i got them all the way in australia in 10 working days pretty kooool.I stuck to paper towel method and got 2 out of it, 1 of the plants had a hard time removing the testa thus the two cotyledon s lost a third i am gunna baby this 1 a bit and hope she will pull through.Other plant is just taking her time her first trueleaves seem to be developing well. Good on ya CKS

Crop King Seeds are 'KING'. The best selection, service and price. Never mind 80% germination, so far every seed we have tried [8] have sprouted 100%. Even with just their base shipping we get our order in 5 days here in Northern Ontario. Now with their new autos they have everything we could ever want. So far have grown Dwarf Low Flyer & Northern Lights and am currently weighing which sativa dominant auto to try- are leaning towards ordering either Train Wreck[like the indica growth pattern] or Jack Herer [nervous about the size of this one] but am happy to have the choice[the amnesia haze also looks good or the Diesel ...} For us Crop King Seeds is the only choice for ordering from and get all our business. thanks Crop King.

King .Yes they are crop kings .I ordered some auto trainwreck and some origanal skunk.Cant wait to get my hands on em.Can not reccomend any highly than CKS just outstanding customer service and brilliant product.Thanx for making it so easy and piece of mind knowing i WILL get seeds in australia 100 %

KING what cani say crop king is king .Aussie customers spend the extra on postage i received mine 5 days.I was very nervous when i opened package because it had the canadian border patrol tape across my envelope opening i thought for sure they took my seeds and sent on package but to my surprise on examing package my seeds are here.All i can say is fukn outstanding CKS 1 Border patrol 0.Thanks CKS i WILL return for more shortly

Will be ordering the Ice Wreck before its discontinued! We have a local headshop that carry ur seeds at a great price...Great price and incredible combination of THC, CBC and CNB...cant wait to try. Ohhhh Canada!!

Had 4 rogue thunder and 2 ice wreck in week 2 of flowering gf went to water tonight and found a male, I'm out of town she said it was not like that 2 days ago, not looking at them every hour like I do when I'm home. So I might of made a new strain rogue ice train fuck!! Guess my first grow went south in a hurry. Mine as well finish it out and collect seeds.

King
I´ve ordered Train Wreck auto-fems from you and I heard that I will get much much better results with using 18/6 or even 20/4, so why not ask the King himself for more advice, please check my Train Wreck Auto-Feminized and give me comments and tips for succeeding better with my plants.

The one next to it is green crack it's growing good other one is humbolt bubbas a femanized gift from herbies seeds the ones in back are clones from my rogue thunder that are in flowering

i have grown, with very good success, ICE, from nirvanna. i still have two fem seeds left. i have not had a problem, with their seeds. funny that crop are discontinuing the icewreck.

Back
Top Bottom