Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I am ordering from different seed banks now.

I would rather have extra seeds instead of shit merchandise, unfortunately.

This is just a post to say that I popped into the Crop King office today in Vancouver as I happened to be here on holiday and couldn't resist. After waiting a bit to be let in (somewhat dodgy area of Vancouver and plenty of dubious looking characters about on the streets...cold out there too!) I was treated well and with much hospitality. The office is as it looks on their website. The lady there today was helpful and offered great rates. Got myself some lovely looking seeds which I can't wait to pop when back home.

So this is really just to say thanks for the help, to let some anxious online customers out there maybe considering buying for the first time, that these guys are here, real and helpful (at least in person!). And I have to say their seeds look plump and viable as hell! I've gone for Purple Kush, Blueberry, White Widow (which i've already grown via other banks and love) and Haze Extreme. Happy days ahead :)

I wish I was closer to Vancouver! I would love to visit them in person! Two thousand miles and a lack of money keeps me away from visiting! I know you will be happy with your selections! My brother and /or I have grown all of those varieties of CKS plus 4 more, so far. All have made me happy! The Purple Kush and the White Widow are killers! Another couple of favorites for me, have been Northern Lights and Early Miss autos. My brother likes the Train Wreck out of the auto selections! I too have always received great ,healthy and viable seeds.:rollit:
This is just a post to say that I popped into the Crop King office today in Vancouver as I happened to be here on holiday and couldn't resist. After waiting a bit to be let in (somewhat dodgy area of Vancouver and plenty of dubious looking characters about on the streets...cold out there too!) I was treated well and with much hospitality. The office is as it looks on their website. The lady there today was helpful and offered great rates. Got myself some lovely looking seeds which I can't wait to pop when back home.

So this is really just to say thanks for the help, to let some anxious online customers out there maybe considering buying for the first time, that these guys are here, real and helpful (at least in person!). And I have to say their seeds look plump and viable as hell! I've gone for Purple Kush, Blueberry, White Widow (which i've already grown via other banks and love) and Haze Extreme. Happy days ahead :)

King, love your seeds, never had a problem in Canada. Trying them out in Sri Lanka now!! Looking forward to boxing day sale!!
thanks for the great products
ro

King

Ordered 5 Black Indica and 5 CB Dutch Treat. Have germed 2 of each so far (small grow closet) and have had 100% success.

On day 7 and all 4 ladies are looking great. CKS shipping was fast from BC to Ontario. It was like a little loot bag with all the goodies they send, will be ordering again when the time comes.

Thanks Crop King

We are glad that you are satisfied with our seeds and services. It would be great if you could share your grow to the community. :)

i had placed an order on December 4th and im still waiting for my seeds almost a month later im so behind on my grow scheduale now and worst part is I cant consider it a lost package until the 9th of January really guys ?! I heard a lot of good news and in the 14 th of jan im on channel 7 advertising my grow rooms don't know what to do sit and wait its also freezing outside im worried my seeds will die

i had placed an order on December 4th and im still waiting for my seeds almost a month later im so behind on my grow scheduale now and worst part is I cant consider it a lost package until the 9th of January really guys ?! I heard a lot of good news and in the 14 th of jan im on channel 7 advertising my grow rooms don't know what to do sit and wait its also freezing outside im worried my seeds will die

You just need to give them a call and they'll fix you up. I had beans 2 weeks late, come to find out [after CKS checked] they were delivered to the same address in a DIFFERENT CITY!! I wondered what they thought?? :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: It was the post office mistake not CKS. Anyways CKS sent out another batch on their dime and fixed me up. They're good peeps and will take care of you. Always spend the extra money for special delivery.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

:rollit:I am sure Crop King will take care of you! I have had several deliveries now and my brother several more, all successful and a few extra seeds as well! One order was delayed a couple of weeks and when I called they immediately shipped out a replacement. A week later on the same day, the post office delivered both shipments! I called Crop King to thank them and offer payment. They refused and said it was part of customer service and to enjoy the seeds on them! :thumb: Needless to say they are #1 in my book! Of course, I always pay the $30 shipping fee for " insurance" but it is very worth that for good service with replacement shipping for lost orders!

Yup. CKS PK.
420-magazine-mobile1363414769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just received an order from them that took close to a month. They were a little backed up due to the demand now that more people can legally grow. I love that I could use my credit card without any issues and without a doubt will use them again. Thumbs up!

I called crop King seeds and they were fantastic about their customer service they understand that I am just like them and make mistakes and gave me a replacement I definitely highly refer these guys to anyone and everybody

If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).

Well just wanted to ad to this post..I ordered a 10 pack of candy cane auto flowering seeds from the so called crop king and only 4 popped,rest were garbage so I emailed in a complant and they did send me 10 free seeds of the same kind..which was great on their part but after cracking the new seeds (all 10 cracked np)put plants under a 1000 hps light room temp at 76 degrees light on 24 hrs for first week then 20 hrs a day for 6 weeks and still not a bud to be found!!!so how is this your best selling auto?plants are now in the 9th week all together 3 weeks of 12/12,cause I had to go 12/12 in order for the plants to make the flip to flower..so ya in short I will NEVER order from this company again cause when I emailed to ask how these are an auto I didn't even get a email back this time..not good at PR at all..So if you all want to order from the crop king_good luck to ya is all I have to say cause you never know what they are really sending you.

Well just wanted to ad to this post..I ordered a 10 pack of candy cane auto flowering seeds from the so called crop king and only 4 popped,rest were garbage so I emailed in a complant and they did send me 10 free seeds of the same kind..which was great on their part but after cracking the new seeds (all 10 cracked np)put plants under a 1000 hps light room temp at 76 degrees light on 24 hrs for first week then 20 hrs a day for 6 weeks and still not a bud to be found!!!so how is this your best selling auto?plants are now in the 9th week all together 3 weeks of 12/12,cause I had to go 12/12 in order for the plants to make the flip to flower..so ya in short I will NEVER order from this company again cause when I emailed to ask how these are an auto I didn't even get a email back this time..not good at PR at all..So if you all want to order from the crop king_good luck to ya is all I have to say cause you never know what they are really sending you.

Yes that batch of CC were not auto flower, not sure they are even Candy Cane! These are my big Candy Cane from CKS. They are normal Photo period plants. Regardless I have some monster fucking plants :D

CKS will never admit to shit :p

cc70.jpg

CKS....why do you do this to me? I'm not even finished growing all of the strains I bought from you and you release feminized Durban Poison?! No fair! Now I have to drive down to visit you and buy more seeds. I guess I know what my NEXT grow is going to be...

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes that batch of CC were not auto flower, not sure they are even Candy Cane! These are my big Candy Cane from CKS. They are normal Photo period plants. Regardless I have some monster fucking plants :D

CKS will never admit to shit :p

cc70.jpg

ya I hear what ur sayin my plants look just like yours,big but no auto..

Last night I placed my first Crop King order for some BlueBerry beans and in less than 24 hours got an e-mail saying they're on the way:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom