Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

First time growing auto flowers, and very impressed with the vigorous growth of Early Miss and how much the colas packed on weight, definitely a loyal customer from here on out.

.KING.I have ordered from Cop King seeds around 5 times now and have had issues 2 out of the 5 times I have ordered from them. The last time I ordered from Crop King seeds my order somehow went through twice and it charged my credit card for 2 orders. I went to there live chat to see if I could get this fixed asking very nicely (Please and thank you) and I was told by the owner of the company that " its a sunday, this is gunna be a headache call back tomorrow" with no explanation. I called back the next day and the owner of the company decided to go on to say to me that "East Coast people think the world revolves around them" just because I was calling to fix there mistake.... I am in customer service and I really thought the owner of the company would have better service and be more respectful having such a big business. It made me feel very poorly about this company and thought to myself why in the world would I order off people that act/treat there customers so disrespectfully. The worst part about it to was it was the owner of the company that I was talking to and he was that rude, made me really wonder what it is like for his employee's and how in the world how can this guy be so successful when he treats average hard working people so rudely. Out of the 5 times I have dealt with them they are usually good but when dealing with the owner of the company it gave me an entire different outlook on the company entirely. They obviously have a lot of money and are doing well so it makes them feel like they can treat people that are not in there position like crap and thats not a company that I would recommend to anyone. Sorry I live in eastern Canada I did not think that would be held against me in a negative way when all I am doing is using my hard earned money to purchase products from them..... Overall so disappointed with the way I was treated, if they wanted to keep customers the last thing they would be doing is degrading them using negative comments and make me feel like I was being a bother for using there service. I will never order from Crop King again and if you have any self respect do not order from them as well because they do not respect there customers.

plant_170.jpg

There she is.

Germinated my next set of CKS seeds - 2 NYC Diesel Autos and 2 Sour Diesel Feminized. Everything germinated within 24 hours of soaking in paper towels and was ready to plant another 24 hours later.

So far, my CKS seeds, 3 different strains, are at 100% germination. Thanks, CKS!

Have revolver in the ground. 1 week above. All 5 are looking good. So 100 percent germination. They have the best customer service. I was honest first time I ordered from them I was so excited I drop the seeds all over could only find one. They hooked me up with a pack for free. I'm a life long customer now for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I ordered the feminized mix. Received them just fine in no time at all. Getting everything together for my first grow.
Looking at everyone's pictures is making me anxious to get started.

Ausome
Welcome to 420 magazine !!
I ordered the feminized mix. Received them just fine in no time at all. Getting everything together for my first grow.
Looking at everyone's pictures is making me anxious to get started.

King. New customer. Received Haze, Train Wreck, and Dwarf Low Flyer, quickly and discreet. One problem with credit card used "outside of area" was solved easy. Was able to chat with the king to fix it. Bank charged me $7.00 for international transaction and CK 10% convenience fee but for me it was worth time saved. Totally legit and would recommend to everyone. So far 3 for 3 germanation using their method. Really so thrilled!

I hate it when the KING sends free seeds to customers not me. I have orderedma couple times never got nothing. So I just read the last review like that. I wanted to order the new auto cheese in the catalog but they didn't update the site so a week after my order they were selling it. I will be ordering elsewhere lot more choices now a days and a better selection.

I hate it when the KING sends free seeds to customers not me. I have orderedma couple times never got nothing. So I just read the last review like that. I wanted to order the new auto cheese in the catalog but they didn't update the site so a week after my order they were selling it. I will be ordering elsewhere lot more choices now a days and a better selection.

Man that's a shame. I live in the states and have ordered 3 times with only 1 minor delay which was corrected after a phone call. Each time I've gotten a couple of extra beans with my order so hate away.:cheesygrinsmiley: In all seriousness I find that ordering from Canada is a hell of a lot better than Europe. You live in Montreal why don't you do a day trip and go to one of their stores or dealers? I bet you'll find a helpful and courteous staff as well as the packaging which we don't get down here. And if you need a little incentive push, here's my last harvest.:Namaste:
Harvest_jars_10-21-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom