Haze Xtreme in flowering stage - Where do I go from here?

brownboii

Basically my haze extreme has been in it's flowering stage for just under a month. It's been growing in my backyard (no pots) I don't want to die. I've been using the MG blue crystals 24-8-16 from the beginning, and still am I understand it's shit but this is my very first grow on a budget. How do I get it to flower faster, and what steps do I take?

I would really appreciate the help,
Thank you.

IMG_374211.JPG
IMG_374112.JPG
IMG_37409.JPG
IMG_373911.JPG

Basically my haze extreme has been in it's flowering stage for just under a month. It's been growing in my backyard (no pots) I don't want to die. I've been using the MG blue crystals 24-8-16 from the beginning, and still am I understand it's shit but this is my very first grow on a budget. How do I get it to flower faster, and what steps do I take?

I would really appreciate the help,
Thank you.

Are you worried about cold weather coming through?

Maybe someone might drop in with better advice than I have. I am new to cannabis. Do you know if it is an auto or not? Otherwise I believe reducing light may help. Conradino23, is the outdoor grow man and may be able to advise... Good luck and I will be routing for her! .-.

Conradino23 was just talking about bringing a plant indooors but for another reason. I'm not sure if I am including him correctly...is that an option?

Yeah she's small, so she can be replanted any time. Grab a shovel and put her in a big 50 gal pot, so you can move her around when the weather gets bad... and drop MG, pure water is better.

im no expert but how cold are the temperatures going to get in the next 2-3 weeks in your area? if your above zero at night id think your going to be ok.

nice lookin plant you have!

just be patient and let her do her thing

The weather has been good for a quite sometime.
How long do you think till she's finished? Just an estimation.
Thank you.

Hey how's it going, there really no way to make your plant flower faster but to what you need to do is feed it with some nutrients with high "phosphorus" example like tiger bloom from fox farm or kool bloom from general hydroponics. Where there n-p-k for example is "5-12-8".
This would help her get thing rolling by making more bud sites an let her know winter is coming an that she need to start thicken up here bud sites. Hopefully that can clear up you question.

The weather has been good for a quite sometime.
How long do you think till she's finished? Just an estimation.
Thank you.

They take about 10 weeks according to CKS. I would say at least another 6, if not 8 weeks to go. Haze variety's take a long time to finish in general.

Hey how's it going, there really no way to make your plant flower faster but to what you need to do is feed it with some nutrients with high "phosphorus" example like tiger bloom from fox farm or kool bloom from general hydroponics. Where there n-p-k for example is "5-12-8".
This would help her get thing rolling by making more bud sites an let her know winter is coming an that she need to start thicken up here bud sites. Hopefully that can clear up you question.
Actually you can and what you're saying about fertilising is totally crazy.

Wouldn't high phosphorous poison the plant?

No not in the flowering stage phosphorous is what the plant crave in the flowering stage, the example I gave in my quote is just an example of showing what you should look for in nutrients. In my garden check out my page an you can see all my grow an my plants are thriving this is my 6 year growing an all my nutes npk level are all below 10, you never want anything higher than that. A lot of synthetics having higher number than that bc it a direct feed in organic grows in which I prefer are more realist level of npk.

I use fox farm tiger bloom during flowering too. Phosphate is a common flowering mineral and have used on flowers and veggies for years, so am not familiar with this being a problem...

How so? Phosphorus is the main nutes in flowering stage, check out Jorge Cervantes book of growing marijuana , everything I said is pulled straight from a book an he one of the Gods of growing dank.
Yeah really and what the weed chops itself and goes straight to the jar too? Multiple budsites? Winter is coming? Maybe Martians are coming too? WTF did you pull it from? Phosphorus is a piggyback nutrient that at 80 ppm is ABUNDANT to the plant if it has a proper biology! There's no need for more as it's mostly a root builder, very little of it goes in the bud actually. I like Jorge, but he definitely lacks scientific knowledge and you have to take him with a grain of salt.

Yeah really and what the weed chops itself and goes straight to the jar too? Multiple budsites? Winter is coming? Maybe Martians are coming too? WTF did you pull it from? Phosphorus is a piggyback nutrient that at 80 ppm is ABUNDANT to the plant if it has a proper biology! There's no need for more as it's mostly a root builder, very little of it goes in the bud actually. I like Jorge, but he definitely lacks scientific knowledge and you have to take him with a grain of salt.[/

Well I'm not going to sit here an argue to to someone that clearly doesn't know how to grow, so you can stick to you scientific facts that you copy an paste from God knows where, but if you really want to prove a point I'm all ears but if you want to keep talking Shit your not worth the time, go some Peasant tree an enjoy your shitty self .

Back
Top Bottom