Hazeseeker's Outdoor Garden

Hello everyone .
This is my first serious outdoor grow .
Plants are transplanted from my indoor grow when they where 2-3 weeks old , this was my first visit after transpl. and I managed to take just few photos, mosquitoes would eat me alive if I had stayed a minute longer.

Now they look like this:

Hawaiian is 40cm high.
P4070396.JPG

P4070398.JPG

Ah#1 is 34cm high
Arjan's Haze #1
P40703991.JPG

Next time I will protect myself from mosquitoes then i will probably be able to take more pictures.
:roorrip:

Looks like that plant is getting full sun.

I noticed that everything around it is getting eaten by insects. I'd suggest that you get some diatomaceous earth and sprinkle a thin layer all around the plant. Most insects that crawl over it will soon die.

Also consider planting marigolds around it for a source of natural insecticide. I like to plant a closely-spaced border of onions (we have rabbit pests too) and marigolds around the vegetable garden. Could be coincidence but mine has been the only garden in the neighborhood that hasn't been feeding the furry SOBs and I have noticed less insect damage since I started doing so.

Plants are getting aprox. 10-12h of direct sun so they should bush out pretty quickly.
Thank you TorturedSoul for advice.
I'll try to do so when i visit them nex time .
I cant go as often as i would like ...my site is 50km away from me, so I'll help them in any way that I can.

Thanks for stopin by
Im new in outdoor so i appreciate every advice!

Nice looking early in the begining of growth stages. What type of fertilizer are you using? May I suggest that each time you visit them and since it is a distance away, take some fertilizer each time and apply it according to the stages of growth they are in.
Keep us posted...

If you slowly build them up to full strength, I've been able to lay a 30-15-15 on ALL of my plants until Flowering. Now, a month into flowering, they're still green enough to blind me, when I walk in the room. lol.

Back
Top Bottom