Outdoor Scandinavia

Weather for the coming ten days seems to be pretty good, ranging from 14-17 degrees during day and down to 6-10 during the coldest hours of night.
As for now it seems like the weather won't kill my ladies, but a mushroom hunter might... Very exciting times!

very impressive. We're far out in september and it's getting really cold for us around the northern hemisphere. I see the trichromes are mostly white now (at least they appear to be on these images).

You can harvest them from now and a few weeks more. Most people like to wait for a little amber. But not too much amber, because when the trichomes start turning amber, also the THC starts decomposing and CBD levels begin to increase. Not the biggest buds I have seen, but hell - It's friggin Scandinavia.

So, here we go. Went out to the woods last saturday and it was a wonderful sunny autumn day. I got some mushrooms for my cooking as a bonus and the ladies seems to do fine. So far so good, but there are a lot of mushroom hunters out there now, wich makes me a little bit worried.

Here are some pics after 13 weeks, the Blue Mystic has turned to a darker color and that should be a sign she is doing well in the flower stage.

Comments are welcome!

DeVille, so they won't grow bigger in size from now on?
I think I will make a gamble and harvest when they are in week 15, that is end of next week. I want to have some CBD because my intention is to use it for relaxation and pain treatment during evenings when need be.

maybe slightly. but they look pretty much done

DeVille, so they won't grow bigger in size from now on?
I think I will make a gamble and harvest when they are in week 15, that is end of next week. I want to have some CBD because my intention is to use it for relaxation and pain treatment during evenings when need be.

Weather forecast coming days:
420-magazine-mobile1324147211.jpg

You tell me? Blue Mystic Auto and Jock Horror Auto, both from Nirvana.

It looks like the breeder predicts 9-11 weeks for the Blue Mystic Auto and 11-13 weeks for the Jock Horror Auto.

Yes I know, but I guess it is in optimal environment. Don't think 15 weeks will hurt them?

The breeder didnt predict your growing environment. The flowering weeks also assume a veg period and refer to the photoperiod flip. Go by plant health and maturity. If you can get 15 weeks of weather and they are still happy and growing, go for it, just keep an eye out for frosts. Harvest when the plant is ready or when weather dictates.

The breeder didnt predict your growing environment. The flowering weeks also assume a veg period and refer to the photoperiod flip. Go by plant health and maturity. If you can get 15 weeks of weather and they are still happy and growing, go for it, just keep an eye out for frosts. Harvest when the plant is ready or when weather dictates.

Err... They'd assume that with their auto-flowering strains? I was under the impression that the quoted times were "sprout to harvest." Although we all know these things can vary a bit, so they should be taken with a grain of salt.

I am thinking about going out this evening and bring my ladies home to dry. It might be bad to let autos wait too long? After all it has been 14 weeks since sprout today.

Good idea thumbs up, wait until next weekend heart.

I would take them if I were you. It's getting moist and colder. I would get worried about budrot

It will be pretty stable temperatures around 10-12 degrees until Sunday. I am more worried when it comes to mushroom hunters...
420-magazine-mobile1173989626.jpg

The blue mystic is gorgeous. They look good. It's too bad that the environment didn't allow for them to hit their stride in veg. Next year would be cool if you planted some more mature girls and see what happens!

Well! Good and BAD news. On my way home after a visit in the woods. The very nice coloured Blue Mystic was gone, taken by a mushroom picker or a troll... Really sad! But the Jock Horror is now in my bag. Should have pulled both last week, but I think JH matured good with this last week. At least it will give me something, haha. Next year I know exactly where and how I will do it.
I post a pic of JH when I am home.

Well! Good and BAD news. On my way home after a visit in the woods. The very nice coloured Blue Mystic was gone, taken by a mushroom picker or a troll... Really sad! But the Jock Horror is now in my bag. Should have pulled both last week, but I think JH matured good with this last week. At least it will give me something, haha. Next year I know exactly where and how I will do it.
I post a pic of JH when I am home.

Oh no! Bummer about the blue mystic.

Back
Top Bottom