Hazmatz Cerberus Grow

Well I'm going to call this journal a Reynolds.....cuz its a WRAP lol. Everyone has been chopped and is dried...which is surprisingly fast for dry time but I think it may have had something to do with no water or food for a long time (a week+-) before chop....idk

#1 grew the tallest and had the most purple in the buds. Dry weight off her was 26.8g. the smoke is smooth...no cough no matter how big a hit :D...as for the flavor she had a slight berry taste with hints of skunk and earth. Great body high with a center focused head high.

#2 grew to a mid height but got the fattest. Dry weight from this one was 56.3g. I have not done a smoke test on this one yet as I just moved her to jars for a few days curing before I try her out.

And now for #3 very small, bloomed late, and didn't really do to much....I'm expecting maybe....maybe a 1/4oz dry... If I'm lucky. I'm sure most people would have pulled her early but since I didn't need the room I let her do her thing until she looked like she was going to die. No weight or smoke on her.

But thanks for the help and all the convos along the way I appreciate all who have stopped and followed me through to the end. I'll be starting another journal in a week or two when I find exactly what kind of seeds I want.

Til next time... rock out with your calyx out :headbanger:

IMG_20220220_084345176.jpg

IMG_20220220_084320547.jpg

IMG_20220219_134821278.jpg

IMG_20220219_134719437.jpg

IMG_20220218_234600879.jpg

IMG_20220215_140957291.jpg

IMG_20220215_140900677.jpg
It's been a pleasure! Gorgeous harvest. Can't wait for the next round!!! :passitleft:

It's been a pleasure! Gorgeous harvest. Can't wait for the next round!!! :passitleft:
Thanks for sticking through to the end :high-five: I think I have the three picked out for the next go... Maybe another if they have extra selection when I go.

13164-3803-trizkit-auto~2.jpg

13171-3009-triks-auto~2.jpg

13157-5019-whiskey-zulu~2.jpg

The nug. colorations are sweet and unique. Very nice grow
Thank you it's much appreciated...hopefully now that I have kind of hang on it I can produce some better color next go.
Good work HH :hookah:
Thanks growings.
Yep nice nugies
Thanks bro, I'm liking the bright purple nugs....such a nice mellow buzz.
Very nice. Glad you're getting a good harvest.
Thanks, and same I was worried when started to compare other plants here....but a little more than two oz's inst bad for one.
Nice work mate, they look awesomely beautiful. :thumb:
Hahaha thanks Mr.squiggle I only killed three along the way but hey I finished these ladies.
Congratulations on the harvest @HappyHazmat88 those buds look very nice. Enjoy!
Thank you, Ive tried some it is tasty...but I'm trying to allow it to fully cure before I smoke it all and miss the true taste lol

Thanks for sticking through to the end :high-five: I think I have the three picked out for the next go... Maybe another if they have extra selection when I go.

13164-3803-trizkit-auto~2.jpg

13171-3009-triks-auto~2.jpg

13157-5019-whiskey-zulu~2.jpg
Oh F yes! They are going to light up your tent for sure!! I haven't heard of any of them so I'm totally on board :popcorn:

Great job Happy. Flower looks amazing. And the choices for the next grow are off the charts. Never even heard of them. Haha.

NTH
Yea I've never seen or heard of them either...but they look fire....so I'ma give em a chance. And thanks definitely turned out better than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom