New Random Seed Grow

That's good to hear! The only thing I can see is just be aware. Check them because mine seemed to be pre flowering beautifully and then eeeek...I was so busy looking at the preflowering I wasn't checking underneath...luckily it was caught by a member here actually and Ammy was saved cause she was her roomie
Wow ok that will stay in my head vault for future reference.... I look at all my plants cannabis and not, for any quirks multi daily So I'll notice a change immediately. But thanks I'll have them both under a magnifying glass from now on.

Clear quartz is good for grows. It promotes strong growth. Similar effects to silica, if I remember reading correctly.
I have all kinds of stones, I believe in nature's vibrations and healing..I'll look into crystals effects on plants ( that's for the new read idea). So I may also do the same...thanks for that...idk why I never put the two together lol

Hope your Thanksgiving celebration was good, as requested these pics are 3 days later from the one on my profile page. She's taking well to training.

mayjah_mutant_day21_1.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day21.jpg

Hope your Thanksgiving celebration was good, as requested these pics are 3 days later from the one on my profile page. She's taking well to training.

mayjah_mutant_day21_1.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day21.jpg
Thank you, I'm rooting for these under dogs lol and to further touch on the crystals.. the natural vibration of the crystals when placed into the soil apparently promote growth and some help with ailments to the plant. Here's the link that covers that more indepth. StackPath

But my Thanksgiving was nice I hope yours was to... Almost got sick eating to much pumpkin pie lol

Ok both are growing well...cannot tell sex yet but I have a good feeling about them. The bendy nice looking one I am trying the spiral technique for training, low stress and basically just blocking the light so it is forced to creep around for light. Second one...the step child lol... I have done lst at each node using floral wire....by the way floral wire is one of the best things I've tried for lst, it is super easy to work with. The step child plant still has these really odd leaves...like nothing comes close except the "Australian bastard weed plant", but even still not that close. I'm praying more for the mutant than the other as I want to see how that one matures. But it has been a couple weeks I should know by the end of the week or start of next if I must uproot them or move them to a better home. As always thanks for stopping and have a dope day.

P.S the 6 cups are 2 of each jalapenos, Italian flat leaf, and white radishes. I will not be starting any other plants in still the end of the Dec. When I harvest my main.

IMG_20211129_070610036.jpg

IMG_20211129_070603527.jpg

IMG_20211129_070530281.jpg

IMG_20211129_070511666_HDR.jpg

Any new pictures
Those are from yesterday. Im not sure if I want to keep either of those... The seeds came from a "female" plant... And If processes repeat these will Hermie on me just like my main one did.

How about you have anything growin on?

Those are from yesterday. Im not sure if I want to keep either of those... The seeds came from a "female" plant... And If processes repeat these will Hermie on me just like my main one did.

@Bill284 no worries brotha, I have 3 feminized northern lights and 3 acupulco gold seeds which I will germinate 1 of each tonight after I sanitize my house. I'm not out of the race yet ;)

Genetics Genetics Genetics.
It took me years to find the strains I grew.
Imo never grow bag seed or a girl your not sure of.
Spending 4 months on her only to hermie is heartbreaking.
@Weed Seeds Express has great Genetics.
Buy some good seeds and never get that terrible surprise when you open the tent again.
I had a Blue Dream crop hermie wiped out 3 full crops.
Just seeing the name gives me anxiety now.
Stable Genetics is a must.

Stay safe
Bill

@Bill284 no worries brotha, I have 3 feminized northern lights and 3 acupulco gold seeds which I will germinate 1 of each tonight after I sanitize my house. I'm not out of the race yet ;)
Hehe you posted that same time I was saying get good seeds. :rofl:
Great.
Keep rocking Brother.

Stay safe
Bill

Genetics Genetics Genetics.
It took me years to find the strains I grew.
Imo never grow bag seed or a girl your not sure of.
Spending 4 months on her only to hermie is heartbreaking.
@Weed Seeds Express has great Genetics.
Buy some good seeds and never get that terrible surprise when you open the tent again.
I had a Blue Dream crop hermie wiped out 3 full crops.
Just seeing the name gives me anxiety now.
Stable Genetics is a must.

Stay safe
Bill
Yes the seeds I have are %100 guaranteed germination and they are from a good source Sonoma seeds.

@Bill284 speaking of which how do I close a journal...or do I just leave it open? I don't want people to click the link and watch the thread....just for me to not post there ever again.

@Bill284 speaking of which how do I close a journal...or do I just leave it open? I don't want people to click the link and watch the thread....just for me to not post there ever again.
Bottom left corner of each post is a report button.
That's a direct line to Rob and the rest of our wonderful admin.
Hit the button a screen pops up where you can leave a message.
You can report a problem or just ask them to move it to completed journals.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom