Hazmatz Cerberus Grow

To be honest I have no experience with putting a plant in the dark. I have just read here that many experienced growers do this. @Bill284 can probably chime in on the particulars.
Congrats and well done Happy!

NTH
Thanks I read a little on it, basically tricks the plant to think it's dying and forces resin production....I think lol

Thanks I read a little on it, basically tricks the plant to think it's dying and forces resin production....I think lol
Apparently it works.
LED light degrades tric's , so after being in the light all day they are shriveled.
You put them in the dark they swell.
So when you shop they are at their maximum size.
It makes sense and I have been doing it for a year now.

Stay safe
Bill

I think due to me not feeding or watering I may have induced drought like a week ago :hmmmm: any input?
That's fine don't fret.
Just stick her in a closet for 36 hr then chop.

Stay safe
Bill

May I ask the benefit of that? She hasn't been fed or watered in quite a few days as I've been following the dry..dry...dry...DRY rule.

Edit: no correlation I don't think...but just saying.
I was told 5 days of darkness before harvest is the best! I was told 36 hours, 48 hours 72 hours, 0 hours. Idk tbh. I put mine in the dark for 48 cause it's an average of all the talk I hear idk if I see any significant change honestly. Not quite sure why I still do it. Peer pressure I guess

Yea the web is full of contradictions lol some say 36-48 hours, some say not needed, some say take her out for a steak dinner....you know wine and dine and she'll be good to ya.....but hey idk lol

Happy harvest to you hazmat. They look beautiful.

I was watching a video the other day and the scientist said the whole darkness thing is bro science. He also said once you put the plant in darkness it can no longer create terpenes. May be more beneficial to just dim the lights. Its on Garden talk with Mr. Grow it. Dr. Bruce Bugbee is the scientist and I think the episode is Organics vs Synthetics if you guys are interested he drops some gems for knowledge in there.

I was told 5 days of darkness before harvest is the best! I was told 36 hours, 48 hours 72 hours, 0 hours. Idk tbh. I put mine in the dark for 48 cause it's an average of all the talk I hear idk if I see any significant change honestly. Not quite sure why I still do it. Peer pressure I guess
The consensus in the community seems to be 36 hours. Put my girls in a dark room, my little furnace room, for 48 hours. Ironically, my intentions are for 36 hours, but always forget to chop them until around 48 hours.

The consensus in the community seems to be 36 hours. Put my girls in a dark room, my little furnace room, for 48 hours. Ironically, my intentions are for 36 hours, but always forget to chop them until around 48 hours.
Mine go in my .5 BA lol makes my bedroom smell nice cause it's in there. Think that's why I end up not chopping til 48 myself :rofl:

Thanks everyone... I'm going to use my judgement on this one....it already has to many amber for the desired high that I'm looking for...so chop today no dark ...I don't have a "safe" place for it to sit for a couple days, my kid will literally shred and bring me a hand full of it thinking she's helping lol.. But as far as the next two they need little more time and I can better plan for the dark period and droughting ( @Krissi1982 may be possible going your brain) .

Thanks everyone... I'm going to use my judgement on this one....it already has to many amber for the desired high that I'm looking for...so chop today no dark ...I don't have a "safe" place for it to sit for a couple days, my kid will literally shred and bring me a hand full of it thinking she's helping lol.. But as far as the next two they need little more time and I can better plan for the dark period and droughting ( @Krissi1982 may be possible going your brain) .
Lmao my dog would eat all of it if she can get near it. She already ate one house plant working on another one.
Can't beat her enough make her stop. Loves eating everything.

Lmao my dog would eat all of it if she can get near it. She already ate one house plant working on another one.
Can't beat her enough make her stop. Loves eating everything.
Yea I have no animals....but my kid is like a crazy combo of human, tasmanian devil, and sour patch kid....if and when she decides she's done being good for the moment.....bro no lie she's wreaks havock o_O

Yea I have no animals....but my kid is like a crazy combo of human, tasmanian devil, and sour patch kid.
Lmao. My kids are grown. All I got demons. One old man he's good. Two kids that are, one is lover and other the girl. She is bad. Really bad. ADHD ADD and whatever else DD u can add on it..

She's my one and only....love her to death but I see my attitude and mind set in her....sometimes Im like hurry up and be 18 so we can box
Lmao. I had two girls one never got her nails muddy and one that never got out of the mud

That's awesome I'm raising her to be lady like and gangsta.... Put the dress on and whoop some ass :laugh:.....hmmmm I guess now that I type it and read it... Her defiency is my doing hahaha....oh well guess I'll get a run for my money lol

Back
Top Bottom