Heartbroken but hope she will fix

thebear88

I moved a pot to get a picture and the pot fell into my white widow and split the main stem at the base, heartbroken as she was coming on well,

I tapped it up best I could after I cleaned any soil away from the split,
Do you think she will be OK? She has already lost a limb before and recovered from that,

Attachments

• IMG_20200902_094627.jpg
    IMG_20200902_094627.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200902_094149.jpg
    IMG_20200902_094149.jpg
    974.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200902_093057.jpg
    IMG_20200902_093057.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200902_093051.jpg
    IMG_20200902_093051.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200902_093042.jpg
    IMG_20200902_093042.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
Was in the tent thier now and it seems the accident hasn't bothered her 1 bit and she's still growing well, this is a very hardy plant, I'm definitely growing this strain again, thanks for your help

ouch. i've taped up a few photos with great results.
looks like you did ok with this one and the electrical tape. i've used that.

roll with it and hope.... good vibes :cheesygrinsmiley:

I moved a pot to get a picture and the pot fell into my white widow and split the main stem at the base, heartbroken as she was coming on well,

I tapped it up best I could after I cleaned any soil away from the split,
Do you think she will be OK? She has already lost a limb before and recovered from that,
It’s ok. I had that happen once and that plant grew bigger than the others, I think because it had more energy for that half.

ouch. i've taped up a few photos with great results.
looks like you did ok with this one and the electrical tape. i've used that.

roll with it and hope.... good vibes :cheesygrinsmiley:
I just cleaned the area and wrapped it up with pvc tape, she's doing well 24 hours later, buds are still getting bigger, just abit raging as I lost a germinated amnesia auto seed when the pot fell into the white widow yesterday, also nearly snapped a branch on the lemonberry haze, but hopefully theirs no more f ups

It’s ok. I had that happen once and that plant grew bigger than the others, I think because it had more energy for that half.
The top cola on the stem that was most affected by the split at the base seems to be more advanced today than the other 2 top colas, so maybe that may be the case here, lol

They should grow a little "S" for Super White Widow. Have you grown many indica dominant species of autos? I've only worked with these WW autos inside. If I could find a really hardy indica I'd like to see if they're not as picky as regular photos I've done outside.

They should grow a little "S" for Super White Widow. Have you grown many indica dominant species of autos? I've only worked with these WW autos inside. If I could find a really hardy indica I'd like to see if they're not as picky as regular photos I've done outside.
white widow is recommended for out side in cooler temps :)

I have two plants that took a huge split at their lower conjunctions, taped them up quickly, like within 1-2 minutes, bothed occured here during Flowering, which I hate, cause I know the plants are now gonna send main energies to the Split sites and not so much to the buds!
Both of mine have healed up fine from what I can tell! I haven't removed the tape, ever, the area has always stayed looking healthy so I've never bothered with it!
I will include some photos tomorrow into this post/comment, as soon as I can!
These plants are more resilient than most think, and if they want to live they will live. Cannabis is an amazing and essential part to our Ecosystem!

Back
Top Bottom