Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

The wash water, plants hanging, the misses washing, and the helping dog. We had to improvise on the hanging. We used an old crib sides and bottom and hung them off of old trampoline springs.

20221022_160705.jpg

20221022_160631.jpg

20221022_155616.jpg

20221015_162518.jpg
Necessity is the mother of invention. :thumb:
Good for you.
Love the pouch. :love:
Nice work :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

The wash water, plants hanging, the misses washing, and the helping dog. We had to improvise on the hanging. We used an old crib sides and bottom and hung them off of old trampoline springs.

20221022_160705.jpg

20221022_160631.jpg

20221022_155616.jpg

20221015_162518.jpg
As I said before I wish I had washed my bud

Can all come down to the gauze size on the cheesecloth. Different strains give off different hues too.

I’ve never used a thermometer, just stood next to it in a gas mask manually adjusting heat and watching the bubbles/pin pricks on the surface
Sounds right to me, Joe. The cheese cloth that I used was finer than recommended.
Cheers!

I don't jar unless mine are very close to 62% RH. I burp in turkey bags, and I just got 8 jars worth from 3 bags, so a 62.5% reduction in the amount of burping work!
Do you mean paper bags?
I had ordered grove bags to try but when I had to dump and chop I canceled the order.
$300.00 better spent on the new grow room.
So I dug out what jars I could find.
Go with what ya know works. ;)
But when I have time to experiment I'm going to try different things. :thumb:

Stay safe

Turkey roasting bags, no dent in the budget:
Nd9GcSq1iDQeUoEtGEAILoVnrMXodhIuty-qtEB7A&usqp=CAU.jpg

I haven't burped jars in years!
I must find this my miracle bag. :rofl:
But seriously I'm going to see if I can find some. :thanks:

Stay safe

Burp in bags, cure in jars!

For really big harvests (or a shortage of jars), drop the turkey bags into well-sealed buckets and cure as usual. The bags aren't completely airtight so not advisable for long term storage.
I've been using bags (paper) then jars. Is the purpose of the roaster bags (yeah, I've got a couple boxes in the drawer somewhere) to slow the drying? Pardon my ignorance.
Staying stoneder even though....

Curing Tip

PSX_20221024_120744.jpg

Shake your jars before burping

Then burp and flip

Rotate your jars daily for a more even cure

Always shake well

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe

Curing Tip

PSX_20221024_120744.jpg

Shake your jars before burping

Then burp and flip

Rotate your jars daily for a more even cure

Always shake well

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe

Loving this tip. I turn my jars every day. I don't shake too hard though. The damn jars have been coated in triches forever. Maybe next year I'll dump a little everclear in one and swill it on to the next jar, let it evaporate and see what's left.
Here's my girl today:
20221024_165807.jpg

Stay stoneder.

Loving this tip. I turn my jars every day. I don't shake too hard though. The damn jars have been coated in triches forever. Maybe next year I'll dump a little everclear in one and swill it on to the next jar, let it evaporate and see what's left.
Here's my girl today:
20221024_165807.jpg

Stay stoneder.
That's one girl? :yahoo: WOW Beautiful.
What strain is it Fred ?
Great garden Amigo, thanks for sharing her with us.
Have a great day :ciao:

Stay safe

That's one girl? :yahoo: WOW Beautiful.
What strain is it Fred ?
Great garden Amigo, thanks for sharing her with us.
Have a great day :ciao:

Stay safe
Thanks Bill, The strain is Cody's 50/50.
I'm got my seeds from a non-sponsored company who get a lot of their stock from barney's farm. Oddly enough its closed down rn! The owner, Cody Oebel, made a cross of Granddaddy Purple and Russian Assassin and this is the result.
Stay stoneder.

A beautiful accumulation! Two questions: what's that nice wooden counter they're sitting on when not holding your jars (it looks pretty deep for a table), and do you have a shade on that room so it's dark when you're not taking pictures?
It's actually my sauna. :rofl:
I close the curtain and put a cover over the jars after I take pics.:thanks:
Look what just arrived.
Joys of living up north. ;)

PSX_20221026_170812.jpg

Only took a month.
Primeazon. :oops: hehe.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom