Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Hello 420,

Just a little update of the garden. 38 days of flowing the 5x5, should be able to harvest end of next month.
Also, threw up some pics in veg.

Hope everyone feeling good

Hello 420,

Just a little update of the garden. 38 days of flowing the 5x5, should be able to harvest end of next month.
Also, threw up some pics in veg.

Hope everyone feeling good
Good morning my friend @GainesvilleGreen hope everything is good.
Buds are spectacular. :adore::adore:
Great garden.
But your veg ladies need some care.:Namaste:
They hwve light fluffy leaves with dark veins.
Overwatering? Maby but they aren't happy.
What have you been feeding them?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Good morning my friend @GainesvilleGreen hope everything is good.
Buds are spectacular. :adore::adore:
Great garden.
But your veg ladies need some care.:Namaste:
They hwve light fluffy leaves with dark veins.
Overwatering? Maby but they aren't happy.
What have you been feeding them?

Bill
Hey brother,
Yeah, I agree with the Veg. Theyre definitely not overwatered. Think it's a combination of too much light and lack of nutrients. (Maxi series) today was the first day of nutrients for the GDP and Wookie Orgasm.
1g and 2g plastic pots always kick my ass but soon as they go into 5g fabric they typically bounce back quickly.
1st of the month they will get into their finals and have 3 more week until flip.
Thanks for the input buddy

Bodhi's Wookie Orgasm is as fun a name as how nice the garden's going Gains!
Thank you Stone, im excited about Wookie Orgasm. Really pumped having some Bodhi's in rotation. Great to see you Stone
Screenshot_20220427-091209_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220427-091219_Chrome.jpg

The guy at the Hydro store gave me some bullshit answer.
OMG! He must be related to my hydro dude!

Me: I’ve got spider mites
Hydro Dude: Babygirl the first thing you’re gonna need is this $5000 light, and a new tent… Look the tent is $399, but for you, I’ll take $400, plus the $5000 for the light, and these nutes, that will be $8790.

L O L L I N G !

Hi G :)

What a professional grow you’ve got going on!

Good job bloke!

OMG! He must be related to my hydro dude!

Me: I’ve got spider mites
Hydro Dude: Babygirl the first thing you’re gonna need is this $5000 light, and a new tent… Look the tent is $399, but for you, I’ll take $400, plus the $5000 for the light, and these nutes, that will be $8790.

L O L L I N G !

Hi G :)

What a professional grow you’ve got going on!

Good job bloke!
Hydro stores are a dying industry. Just wish they were more honest instead of being a cheesy salesman

Hydro stores are a dying industry. Just wish they were more honest instead of being a cheesy salesman
Omg I know!

My dude has this awesome little off sider. Probably my sons age, and he is just so passionate about growing. I was in there on Tuesday buying soil. King Cheese wasn’t there, and told his off sider when my tomatoes are ready I’ll be sure to bring him a couple, his face lit up. That statement was made before my grow went to aphidville!

Where on this vast planet are you?

Omg I know!

My dude has this awesome little off sider. Probably my sons age, and he is just so passionate about growing. I was in there on Tuesday buying soil. King Cheese wasn’t there, and told his off sider when my tomatoes are ready I’ll be sure to bring him a couple, his face lit up. That statement was made before my grow went to aphidville!

Where on this vast planet are you?
Unfortunately, im down here in the South, Atl. Originally from Fla where things are much more simpler.
We are backwards to a certain degree in the south, religion, pharmaceutical headquarters, also home to alot of nutrient companies, RJ Reynolds tobacco, etc. Im surrounded by crazy folks, no wonder why im fucked up..lol:passitleft:

Unfortunately, im down here in the South, Atl. Originally from Fla where things are much more simpler.
We are backwards to a certain degree in the south, religion, pharmaceutical headquarters, also home to alot of nutrient companies, RJ Reynolds tobacco, etc. Im surrounded by crazy folks, no wonder why im fucked up..lol:passitleft:
I have zero idea what in the South, Atl even is let alone Fla!

Omg are you a swamp person!

Coz we get that here!

Choot doze gators bruv!

(You really shouldn’t shoot them tho).
Lol..fla is alot more laid back. Cannabis is accepted and isntthat big of a deal compared to Ga.
Fla makes too much on tourism, Ga is all incarceration. But i do love it down here, although have to sneak in a puff

What is fla? And what is Ga?

Are you in the Americas?

I’m still not sure where you are. Everywhere has a south bruv lol.

South London?
South Australia?
South Africa?
South America?
Deep South Deliverance Country Merica?
New Zealand South Island?

Hey Bill,
The problem with Veg is silica. Ive only use it with plain waterings. Everytime use plants usually suffer in deficiencies. Might just disco using it
The guy at the Hydro store gave me some bullshit answer.
No bid deal
I mixed .5 ml/l in plain water pre set to 5.8.
Then gave every girl a drink.
Not watered just a good drink, gauging on size.
From they day the leave the clone room right until harvest.
That was the only plain water I ever gave them.
Stiffens cell walls improves over all health and resistance to stress.
No issues ever as long as I only put it in water.
If you mixcin nutrients you have to wait 24 hr.
It was a benefit to my garden so that's why I always recommend it.
But if it's a headache then just by pass it.
I didn't want anyone to run into problems. :Namaste:
Salesman hehe.
You should talk to the guy up here.
He says to me I own a store so I figured I better come in and learn about plants.
I said who from the customers?:rolleyes:
Where is the run away emogi?:rofl:
Take care.

Bill

"Deep South Deliverance Country Merica?"

Holy shit that was the best laugh ive had in couple yrs. Southeast USA, is where im from, or just think the last place to get approved to grow a couple of plants. We do have some good as food and drinks. Just got to know someone with good cannabis to go with the red wine or southern grapes to make moonshine..

I mixed .5 ml/l in plain water pre set to 5.8.
Then gave every girl a drink.
Not watered just a good drink, gauging on size.
From they day the leave the clone room right until harvest.
That was the only plain water I ever gave them.
Stiffens cell walls improves over all health and resistance to stress.
No issues ever as long as I only put it in water.
If you mixcin nutrients you have to wait 24 hr.
It was a benefit to my garden so that's why I always recommend it.
But if it's a headache then just by pass it.
I didn't want anyone to run into problems. :Namaste:
Salesman hehe.
You should talk to the guy up here.
He says to me I own a store so I figured I better come in and learn about plants.
I said who from the customers?:rolleyes:
Where is the run away emogi?:rofl:
Take care.

Bill
Yeah bro, just not working out for me, just going to take it out of my feedings. Appreciate you brother, always appreciate your feedback with my grows. :passitleft:

"Deep South Deliverance Country Merica?"

Holy shit that was the best laugh ive had in couple yrs.
I LOVE it when my humour lands. Doesn’t always happen in this place, I tell you!

The English, and Kiwis get our humour coz it’s super similar, you mericans not so much.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Southeast USA, is where im from, or just think the last place to get approved to grow a couple of plants.
I still don’t know where that is. You need to name a place like the Grand Canyon, or Hollywood, or California, or Los Angeles!

And omg it totes illegal here!
We do have some good as food and drinks. Just got to know someone with good cannabis to go with the red wine or southern grapes to make moonshine..
You had me at food, but red wine is my true love.

I view it as a cardiac vitamin.

Anyway I hope to catch your grow without driving your thread into too much off topic stuff. But one more off topic comment. You know Kurt died 28 years ago aye? When did we get this old? *hits play on Lake of Fire* LOLLLLL

I LOVE it when my humour lands. Doesn’t always happen in this place, I tell you!

The English, and Kiwis get our humour coz it’s super similar, you mericans not so much.

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I still don’t know where that is. You need to name a place like the Grand Canyon, or Hollywood, or California, or Los Angeles!

And omg it totes illegal here!

You had me at food, but red wine is my true love.

I view it as a cardiac vitamin.

Anyway I hope to catch your grow without driving your thread into too much off topic stuff. But one more off topic comment. You know Kurt died 28 years ago aye? When did we get this old? *hits play on Lake of Fire* LOLLLLL
Lol..you are awesome. Im 10/12 hrs north of Miami. King of the Original OG, or we called it Ocean Grown or triangle kush..i might have to mention..lol..

Yeah, i was a huge fan of kurt/nirvana. Especially, the bleach album. Use to jam out on that going surfing back then in 1994 seemed like yesterday when he took his life. So sad to see someone with all this talent and still wasnt complete.
I still jam on his tunes but my music choice is first Marley, Cobain, Morrison, and of course some southern rock.:headbanger::passitleft:

Hello 420,
Just a quick update. Girls are 47 days of 12/12. Going to start lowering the ppms until harvest.
Bodhi's field trip smells of blueberries with a hint of kush. My favorite girl in the garden.
Scotts og has a great structure but smells too woody imo. Hopefully the Terps change with a nice cure.
Last run of the Diesel Haze, great smoke but she doesn't yield that well.

Going back to the trellis/net next run. Shit is just falling all over the place. All garden stores are out of bamboo sticks..

Back
Top Bottom