Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Thank You! First time running a trellis with my new setup.
I have no idea how to harvest that bush when its time:rofl: i will figure it out hopefully..lol
Chainsaw hehe. Timber!!!

Stay safe
Bill

28 days of 12/12
As you can see the 2 girls on left just got their feedings. Hate to hit them so late into the day but got home from errands and noticed them laying down a bit. All good, just feed 1000ppms. Should bounce back quickly.
20220220_170101.jpg

Veg plants bouncing back, should be ready to flip when 5x5 done
20220220_165953.jpg

Scotts og on far left and rest diesel Haze

Hey Bill,
I plan to lower my ppms after week 8 of flowering. I didn't flush last harvest and turned out nice.
Do u flush?
Thx Brother
Hey Gainesville hope everything is going well.
I run coco drain to waste, your in promix I believe?
A little different.
Does your nutrient line call for a flush? If so then flush 3x size of pot through with water.
Also if your using bottled nutrients there is always a possibility of salts building up around your roots.
Some growers do it as a preventative measure a couple weeks before harvest.
If they are healthy and eating properly you will probably be fine at this point.
Besides hauling all those pots to a bath tub would be a lot of work.
As they slow down flowing their nutrient requirements diminish.
So I taper it down also. :thumb:

Stay safe
B8ll

Hey Gainesville hope everything is going well.
I run coco drain to waste, your in promix I believe?
A little different.
Does your nutrient line call for a flush? If so then flush 3x size of pot through with water.
Also if your using bottled nutrients there is always a possibility of salts building up around your roots.
Some growers do it as a preventative measure a couple weeks before harvest.
If they are healthy and eating properly you will probably be fine at this point.
Besides hauling all those pots to a bath tub would be a lot of work.
As they slow down flowing their nutrient requirements diminish.
So I taper it down also. :thumb:

Stay safe
B8ll
Thanks Bill,
Im at 34 days of 12/12 couple of pics of the 5x5. I love this trellis but its tough to deal with.

39 days of 12/12
These 4 plants in 5 gallons chugging along. Each plant is given 2 gallons each which gives me about a 3rd runoff.
My wife mentioned the smell is getting loud this morning. Wish she would burn one with me but she doesn't partake unfortunately. All good, shes my nose when i cant seem to smell anything now days..lol
20220302_114154.jpg
20220302_114143.jpg

Everything underneath the canopy is stripped.
Cheers hope everyone has a great day

Good morning folks, :roorrip:

Day 46 of 12/12
Last feeding was 900 ppms, after this week ill keep lowering nutrients.
Hopefully this canopy is worth it, pretty tough doing army craws everyday..lol..
Long peaks blue is absolutely a monster in the back right. Smells of sweet blueberries.
Original diesel Haze is straight og/chem funk. Really love this smoke.

Wanted to show you guys my Veg, to be honest, always loved starting out from seeds but over last couple of years selecting phenos keeping around is a better turn around.
So, im pretty sure i can keep 3 strains ( clones) around , making a total of 6 plants in 3 gallons is my sweet spot, i do like 4-5gals trellis. But taking down the trellis next run
20220312_162346.jpg
20220312_162310.jpg
20220312_162229.jpg
20220312_162118.jpg

She girls will go straight into 12/12 as they're in their finals.

Hello 420,
Haven't posted in awhile. Son in college and life has been busy lately.
:passitleft:
Wanted to give a quick update in the garden: 4 original sour diesel haze 3 gallon, 1 field trip Bodhi, 1 Scotts og

4 weeks 1212
Hope everyone has a great weekend

Hello 420,
Wanted to give a quick update in the garden: 4 original sour diesel haze 3 gallon, 1 field trip Bodhi, 1 Scotts og

4 weeks 1212
Good morning my friend.
I was just thinking this morning I should message you and see how things are going.
Haven't seen you around in a bit.
Hope everything is going well and your son is enjoying college.
Garden looks fantastic. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Bill,
Great seeing you my friend :smokin:. Hope you and family are well.

Yeah, hes loving college. He still lives with us driving back/forth from Atl. He starts his first job 1st May working as a Veterinarian tech. We are really excited for him, plus that helps my wife and i on the wallet..lol..

Hello 420,

4 weeks 1212
Wow full tent and everything looks great....keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom