Hello 420

mufinman

I am Mufinman.. growing for number of years.. I was someone else then, got away, now I'm back.

Glad to be here to learn from you all again.

Thanks

;)

Greetings! :)

Glad to have you, I hope to maybe see pictures or maybe even a Grow Journal at some point down the line. I've never been able to grow, but I will soon enough. There are so many other growers here, and I'm certain you'll enjoy yourself here at 420M!

:high-five: :welcome: :green_heart:

welcome back :)

being from one of the non 'legal' states, my first position is, paranoia. I will, at times post a pic or 2 in response to an inquiry but I have too many irons in the fire and then there is, paranoia. I'm not selling anything for anybody and endorse only products I have used personally, that 'worked' for me. Spade is a Spade.

Thank you for the welcome.

:welcome: back muffinman! It sounds like you know your way around a plant and this site so I'll just say welcome and please don't hesitate to post any questions you may have. Good Luck! :peace:

:hug: muffinman, nice to meat ya:welcome:

It's fine being a tad careful even in states where growing is legal. The feds and local police still confiscate seeds and plants from legal grows, including state sanctioned industrial hemp seeds used for state sponsored university research. Some day soon this madness will end.

:Namaste:

Hey Mufinman - I'm Shandar and I'm new to the 420 community. I'm glad you're back. Can I be nosy and ask why you left?

Shandar
thank you all for a warm welcome. why did I leave? I went in another direction with my growing method (PPK) and lost my way. I'm back to learn about LEDs. I grow in a tent with 600w/1Kw HPS, verticle and am looking to reduce electrical costs and heat profiles. I have enough money and incentive to buy/test one of the LED products, experiment and report.. that will be about 4 months from now.

Very Interesting. Hopefully you will save on electricity?

Shandar

Heat reduction is more important. I have also been a doubter when it comes to LEDs.
Have been successful for a few years using HIDs and hope the LEDs can just equal HID growth and production.
It would improve my environments' heat signature and reduce and / or eliminate the possibility of a fire.

I hope it isn't all hype. I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom