Hello 420

I grew a few large plants this past summer on MC only.
full

I only flowered the 9 biggest ones and harvested 5.5 pounds dry, ranging from 7.5 to 12.5 ounces per plant.

Absolutely incredible in natural light sir! Mighty fine yield too!

If the Hippie Crippler seeds don't germinate, I'm going to pop the Seedsman Peyote WiFi I just got and grow them in coco.

I just put my last Dinamed CBD Plus seed into a beer cup of soil - sure hope it takes root.

Just MC - you really have me there with this pic - I think it's worth a try.

I'll swing by your journal later this week when I get some free time to do some more reading.

Just MC - you really have me there with this pic - I think it's worth a try.
Just thought you should see what a straight MegaCrop grow can look like before jumping to any conclusions about who should be using what ;).
Hey Shed - did you grow these in soil?? along with the MC??
I'm in ProMix HP. It completely works for me!
I just swung by his thread - he might be a coco or promix grower.
Yup! Switched from soil and I never looked back.

Hmmm - let's contact the NFL and see if we can't arrange a weekend round-robin between all three teams - that should be interesting :)

You a Penguins fan too?
I’d love to watch that! Then again, I’d love to watch football period. We got rid of cable when we bought our first house. So I don’t get to watch any sports at all.

yes sir, I’m also a penguins fan as well. Pittsburgh in the east, and Edmonton in the west. I’ve been known for going to an Edmonton vs. Pittsburgh game in Edmonton, while wearing my Pittsburgh jersey though. lol it was fun getting boo’d by everyone when I celebrated Pittsburgh’s Goals.:goof:

High @Buds Buddy , thanks for another warm welcome!

That's a nice bit of theory on some topics I have thought through. At this point, I believe that I will never grow autoflowers again, and it's not because I hate autoflowers.

I think of regular seeds with their pure genetics as a car with a highly tuned engine. And I think of autoflowers as a car with lower performance. An autoflower is essentially rag weed that flourishes in a short time in harsh climates.

If I have the time and the environment to grow a regular photoperiod like Northern Lights, then it doesn't make sense to me to grow a pure Northern Lights strain that has been cut with an autoflower, just to save a bit of time.

If I'm in a hurry, I will go for a fast-food burger, but if I have the time and money, then I will eat a steak.

Thanks again for the thought provoking feedback :)
Sounds like we're on the same page when it comes to photo's over auto's. You just said it better ... Lol. I believe Auto's have to have a Ruderails genetic to be Auto Flowering but not sure.

I just read a post about nutrient lines and I really liked @Emilya 's feedback so much on Mega Crop that I have ordered some - should be here by Tuesday!

Also, aside from the many forum topics I will follow here, I'm thinking I will start following along with the successful Mega Crop folks like @Emilya , @MrSauga , @Preston9mm , and @bluter .

When they have plants that look great along with well written posts, the decision to follow them is a simple one!

I'm definitely heading off to the "The Mega Crop Thread" now to get a real education :) And it looks like a great link to add to my signature!
Check out @farside05 too on Mega Crop Grows.

Thank-you kindly for the follow-up.

We are certainly in an interesting time with respect to growing cannabis.

I am going to take a look at the Fox Farm and Advanced Nutrient feeding schedules and try to "compare" the ingredients - at a high-level.

I plan to take your advice and start off with basic MC feeding, but at some point, I would like to consider adding things like Silica, Humic Acids, Fulvic Acids, Enzymes (Sensizyme) etc

But in the end, I will be asking "Does the cost outweigh the benefits?"

I'm currently using fox farm bushdoctor, bought the dirty dozen. Using recommended feeding schedule this is day 26! Added cal mag and fish sh!t

Attachments

• 15778481582221869230340140046811.jpg
    15778481582221869230340140046811.jpg
    808.9 KB · Views: 65
I'm currently using fox farm bushdoctor, bought the dirty dozen. Using recommended feeding schedule this is day 26! Added cal mag and fish sh!t

Hi @Big juice ,

Fox Farm is a very well researched nutrient line with a very easy to follow feeding schedule for both soil and coco.

If you follow it, you will get great results!

So, you are about 3 weeks past germination, and should be on Week 3 of the feeding schedule.

I am about to create a grow journal because I've decided to become a permanent member here.

Are you going to start a grow journal too? If you do, I will follow your progress and help with any questions which come up. If you don't want to start a grow journal, then please post your pictures on my journal to track your progress.

When your Fox Farm nutes run out, let's discuss you using Green Leaf Nutrients MegaCrop product - I just made the switch to that.

Good luck with your grow!

Back
Top Bottom