Hello 420

Most people with shitty attitudes usually don’t stay long here. Most of the members here are very helpful. They simply love the plant.

That's good to know ... I am hoping to find somewhere I can learn to grow better and also chat about things I am learning from white papers and YouTube videos.

Honestly, I am fascinated with the plant and simply do not understand why a medical herb was illegal for so long. It just blows my mind, someone really screwed up making cannabis illegal!

That was all politics here in the US then the US coerced other governments to follow there lead. It was all about controlling the population.

Good point. Lol! It’s very much about protecting profits in corporations that would surprise you.

Welcome DrCanna. :hug: To answer a previous question, yes indeed, you’ve entered what we consider to be the most respectful community of cannabis warriors on the internet. :welcome: We revel in answering those questions others get tired of answering over and over, because we keep finding better ways to answer them. :3 So feel free to ask just about anything.

Incidentally, chronic pain becomes its own entity, and deserves to be treated with respect with a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD. As you get settled in we can help you with that formulation. My Study Hall is always open for questions. Balancing for an infused oil - which is the direction I’d take for dosing - is a very simple process. It’s only intimidating until you’ve tried.

Over time it all becomes second nature, and you realize how easy it is to use cannabis for relief and recreation.

That was all politics here in the US then the US coerced other governments to follow there lead. It was all about controlling the population.

Yep! I saw the documentary on Netflix ... I was shocked to learn about the corruption :(

Okay ... I found out I have killed 9 seeds ... I drowned them.

I left them soaking for 48 hours then left them in too wet paper towel for 5 days. They have not sprouted after 4 days in peat pellets and rockwool starter cubes.

I told my friend I joined this site and he just brought over 2 bags of used coco and a pack of Seedsman Peyote Wifi. All for a case of beer! What a nice guy :)

So now I have the following seeds:

1 Feminized Dinamed CBD Plus by Dinafem -- I really need this to sprout because it is my last one.
2 Regular Hippie Crippler by Old School Breeders Association -- it would be cool to collect pollen.
5 Feminized Peyote Wifi by Seedsman -- it would be cool to do a Pheno Hunt.

It's time to read about how to post pictures. I saw that in the welcome email from you guys.

Good point. Lol! It’s very much about protecting profits in corporations that would surprise you.

Welcome DrCanna. :hug: To answer a previous question, yes indeed, you’ve entered what we consider to be the most respectful community of cannabis warriors on the internet. :welcome: We revel in answering those questions others get tired of answering over and over, because we keep finding better ways to answer them. :3 So feel free to ask just about anything.

Incidentally, chronic pain becomes its own entity, and deserves to be treated with respect with a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD. As you get settled in we can help you with that formulation. My Study Hall is always open for questions. Balancing for an infused oil - which is the direction I’d take for dosing - is a very simple process. It’s only intimidating until you’ve tried.

Over time it all becomes second nature, and you realize how easy it is to use cannabis for relief and recreation.

Wonderful! Finally we meet!

I was reading some of your articles last night before bed.

The last one was by @Maritimer , something about shocking a plant with desert conditions at week 7, but I haven't finished reading that yet.

Although, I was under the impression we should feed and water normally up to the end. But hey, science works and that's partly why I am here, to learn better growing techniques!

As for chronic pain, I have some THC now, and one CBD seed left.

Sounds like I need to go shopping :)

Wonderful! Finally we meet!

I was reading some of your articles last night before bed.

The last one was by @Maritimer , something about shocking a plant with desert conditions at week 7, but I haven't finished reading that yet.

Although, I was under the impression we should feed and water normally up to the end. But hey, science works and that's partly why I am here, to learn better growing techniques!

As for chronic pain, I have some THC now, and one CBD seed left.

Sounds like I need to go shopping :)

We’re always looking for ways to improve the profiles of our plants’ essential oils, and we’ve learned a number of unconventional ways to process our harvests to increase the value of the end product. You’re in for a lot of fun. Lol!

It turns out that cannabis responds to carefully-timed stress, and in particular to a lack-of-water stress, by increasing trichome production as well as the amount and potency of the oils produced. It’s been known for some time in the field of outdoor growing that the best oils came from plants grown in areas prone to water shortages. We like pampering our plants, so this idea is in conflict with that past time. But we’re a curious bunch of cannabis warriors, and we enjoy experimenting. That’s how we stumble on so many good ideas. :battingeyelashes:

We’re always looking for ways to improve the profiles of our plants’ essential oils, and we’ve learned a number of unconventional ways to process our harvests to increase the value of the end product. You’re in for a lot of fun. Lol!

It turns out that cannabis responds to carefully-timed stress, and in particular to a lack-of-water stress, by increasing trichome production as well as the amount and potency of the oils produced. It’s been known for some time in the field of outdoor growing that the best oils came from plants grown in areas prone to water shortages. We like pampering our plants, so this idea is in conflict with that past time. But we’re a curious bunch of cannabis warriors, and we enjoy experimenting. That’s how we stumble on so many good ideas. :battingeyelashes:

Another prolific writer! I love absorbing theory and then putting it into practice.

And I can already tell I'm in for a bunch of fun :)

I was reading last week about the different types of trichomes and how THC and CBD are prominent in different trichome types.

Right now, my interest is in Terpenoids and soon Flavinoids.

I'm curious, is there a thread here I could read and contribute to on those topics listed above?

Organic Chemistry was tough, but now it is finally paying off :)

Yep! I saw the documentary on Netflix ... I was shocked to learn about the corruption :(

Okay ... I found out I have killed 9 seeds ... I drowned them.

I left them soaking for 48 hours then left them in too wet paper towel for 5 days. They have not sprouted after 4 days in peat pellets and rockwool starter cubes.

I told my friend I joined this site and he just brought over 2 bags of used coco and a pack of Seedsman Peyote Wifi. All for a case of beer! What a nice guy :)

So now I have the following seeds:

1 Feminized Dinamed CBD Plus by Dinafem -- I really need this to sprout because it is my last one.
2 Regular Hippie Crippler by Old School Breeders Association -- it would be cool to collect pollen.
5 Feminized Peyote Wifi by Seedsman -- it would be cool to do a Pheno Hunt.

It's time to read about how to post pictures. I saw that in the welcome email from you guys.

Alright done and done! Fun, fun fun :)

I am going to soak the seeds for only 18 hours this time (48 hours seems to be too much) and I learned about the Gallery.

That's some great feedback @SmokeLake !

I will start paying more attention to people's signatures now, and pick up on more tips that way.

This site has a lot of info in the forums and I was reading a lot of @SweetSue 's articles on Medical Marijuana yesterday. Tons of good stuff there.

A Seedsman comparison grow sounds interesting so I will take a peek at the link this weekend for sure.

We are up in Barrie Ontario ... and sharing is a great idea ... that's how we met our friend that gave me the plants. We met at the Bradford garden center.

That reminds me, I have to trim that plant tonight and try and greminate some seeds ... I think I drowned the last ones :(
I work in Barrie and live north Victoria harbour . Welcome to the best magazine :420::420:

if you are ever up around Barrie
Hey Dr I am up in Barrie just about all the time - actually more the Horseshoe area and I have made more mistakes than these guys could even think of and chances are I'll make even more come spring.
Welcome to 420 !!!
Hey - How you keepin' KingJoe??

Back
Top Bottom