Hello All!

I’d say she looks beautiful! Nearly finished just looking by eye. :thumb: I’d like to see what the trichs say
Thanks brother :high-five: i would too,the thich camera would have to be hooked up to the laptop. blah..blahh..then i would throw the laptop across the room..no patients :rofl:

I like to keep a spare :)

IMG_20200324_205600752.jpg

I just use it with my phone
Yeah me too, it’s an iPhone. Also works for android. I don’t even own a computer anymore. (That works)

Yours is wireless?
Yes sir. I charge it with the cord it came with. Then hook it up through my wifi, and can watch the screen as I move the camera around on the tripod focusing it. It does take a bit to get it focused but once it’s in focus, you just need to move it ever so slightly to get a different view. I found it super easy.

Yeah me too, it’s an iPhone. Also works for android. I don’t even own a computer anymore. (That works)

Yes sir. I charge it with the cord it came with. Then hook it up through my wifi, and can watch the screen as I move the camera around on the tripod focusing it. It does take a bit to get it focused but once it’s in focus, you just need to move it ever so slightly to get a different view. I found it super easy.

Oh man wireless is a game changer :laughtwo: I have to give you a big Thank you for that. Lol

Your girls look great sparkey and like dank said it could very well be close to done. It also could be the root zone has exhausted most the available nutrients in the medium forcing her to finish up a little quicker. I would agree though you need to check the trichomes and go over the plant and try to remove the herms. But this late in the game there should not be any issues with them seeding anything.
your flowers will be smooth smoke for sure. No crispy toxicity leaves going on well done dude.

Back
Top Bottom