Hello All!

Dont know the highest rh for drying, but i have the same issue. What i did was just switch one light on and exhaust full power.. i know u have smaller tent but maybe u can set the light as low as u can and cover it a little and hang the buds higher in the tent? Just a tought.. looking sswweeett in there!! :yummy: :thumb: :):bravo:
Hey bro great idea:high-five:..that just might do the trick. Maybe run my smaller plants under it and kill one of the lights or two to keep the temps down..appreciate you bro

Those are frosty as heck....should be some great buds.

I don't like it if my RH is over 50% when drying, but if it gets that high, I adjust the air flow. I had mold issues during drying, so it freaks me out now.

I have a question, I took a tester and it has been drying on the top of a box, Now it has a little hay smell what does that mean, Should I just toss it ?

Aloha Braddah Sparkey!

Still got a ways to get caught up:nomo: Brah... Respect!! The blue cookie and candy land looked like some bad mammahjammahz!! Beautiful colors too! Just getting to the start of the amhearst sour deeez. Hope you are having a blessed day my Braddah.. puff puff.. puff and pass(out):laugh:

positive vibes always!

:high-five::meditate::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha Braddah Sparkey!

Still got a ways to get caught up:nomo: Brah... Respect!! The blue cookie and candy land looked like some bad mammahjammahz!! Beautiful colors too! Just getting to the start of the amhearst sour deeez. Hope you are having a blessed day my Braddah.. puff puff.. puff and pass(out):laugh:

positive vibes always!

:high-five::meditate::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Appreciate it @Sunnyskies bro. Thanks for the Marathon on my journal..Great to see you over here my friend. :high-five:...
Im going to keep rolling with these sativas for a minute. lol..
Stay safe on the island my friend.
:passitleft:

I have a question, I took a tester and it has been drying on the top of a box, Now it has a little hay smell what does that mean, Should I just toss it ?
Smoke it bro..ive done it before..in desperate times:laugh: congrats on your harvest @PCaddict. One hell of a haul first run..very impressive my friend :high-five::snowboating:

Hello 420 family!
Hope everyone is safe and feeling good.
Day 50 of 12/12

Couple of the plants are on different harvesting times but im chopping together. I know its not perfect but its more convenient for me do to space and smell. Its all good to have a little variation imo.
Whats the highest RH i can have for drying? I can only dry in my tent and when i turn off the lights typically the RH gets higher. Anyways, just rambling :roorrip:
Day 50
Amherst Sour D pheno #1 Tall and lanky with purplish buds. Not that big yielding compared to the others.
20200328_085906.jpg

20200328_085914.jpg

Amherst Sour D pheno 2 short and stout- smells like straight gas. So strong smelling it makes you kinda dizzy..best crystals on this one than my others
20200328_090245.jpg

20200328_090326.jpg

20200328_090454.jpg

Cropking Sour D clone..she ready imo, just going to wait until the others are finished to just see..
20200328_090521.jpg

20200328_090737.jpg

Last pic is my swivel chair to water the plants.. just turn and water..lol..better on the back too
20200328_090910.jpg
Hope everyone has a great/ safe weekend. :high-five:
Really
Hello 420 family!
Hope everyone is safe and feeling good.
Day 50 of 12/12

Couple of the plants are on different harvesting times but im chopping together. I know its not perfect but its more convenient for me do to space and smell. Its all good to have a little variation imo.
Whats the highest RH i can have for drying? I can only dry in my tent and when i turn off the lights typically the RH gets higher. Anyways, just rambling :roorrip:
Day 50
Amherst Sour D pheno #1 Tall and lanky with purplish buds. Not that big yielding compared to the others.
20200328_085906.jpg

20200328_085914.jpg

Amherst Sour D pheno 2 short and stout- smells like straight gas. So strong smelling it makes you kinda dizzy..best crystals on this one than my others
20200328_090245.jpg

20200328_090326.jpg

20200328_090454.jpg

Cropking Sour D clone..she ready imo, just going to wait until the others are finished to just see..
20200328_090521.jpg

20200328_090737.jpg

Last pic is my swivel chair to water the plants.. just turn and water..lol..better on the back too
20200328_090910.jpg
Hope everyone has a great/ safe weekend. :high-five:
Wow!!! Beautiful buds Sparkey, they look very nice and frosty. I love your brilliant watering chair lol. I got a f’d up back to, its a pain in the ass having to bend down all the time.

Great job on those ladies,Sparkey !
That's a good idea,chopping all three at once-get that trimming done all in one shot,then it all dries the same amount, goes into the jars at the same time,and the best part-ready to smoke at the same time!
They're all pretty,but that Sour D clone is a real standout!

Thank You @Backlipslide ,@PCaddict ,@Fastass419 ,@carcass . Good to see you my brothers and thanks for the kind words :roorrip:
I really like this harvest and man do they stink..in a good way. Theres 2 things i would have changed on this grow if i had to do it all over again. 1- temps too high 82 consistently the whole grow..when i moved my grow upstairs its so much harder to have consistent temperatures.
2-i planted them too deep in the final 5 gallon. ..its all good though..
Great to see you guys. Hope you and family are well and safe

Really

Wow!!! Beautiful buds Sparkey, they look very nice and frosty. I love your brilliant watering chair lol. I got a f’d up back to, its a pain in the ass having to bend down all the time.
Thanks bro for posting..yeah, easy better for me to water that way..i cover the top of the plant better when i water compared to bending down barely getting to it. Just works for me and she likes jt better too...great to see you and congrats on your plants..they look great:high-five:

Whats up 420 family:high-five:had to chop the Cropking diesel clone this morning before the lights came on..she so ready and the other two Amherst diesel from seed still going with the white hairs.
Had the rearrange the tent by lowering the lights so i can dry the one i chopped today.
Since i lowered the lights 12 inches above the canopy, turned off the timber led in the middle..have a least another week on the Amherst
Heres the Cropking Diesel chopped at 53 days
Hope everyone is feeling good and safe
20200331_135355.jpg
20200331_112520.jpg
20200331_112138.jpg
20200331_110925.jpg

Amherst Sour diesel

20200331_111009.jpg

20200331_110829.jpg

Group shots before the chop
20200331_105851.jpg

20200331_110735.jpg