Hello, and a plea for help

digger

hello this is digger from miami. I just got sentenced for having around 29 plants in my backyard with my two beautiful children living in the house. I was given three years probation, instead of 30 years in prison. Intellectually I wanted a jury trial with medical necessity as my defense, but my fragile mental health wouldnt allow it so I took the plea offer. I have used marijuana since 1966 for my nerves, for nausea, to eat, to sleep, and to be able to be around other people. It has always been the only medication to actually help any of my symptoms. Today my symptoms are called depression and ptsd, according to my psychiatrist. The main reason I'm writing today is to ask the 420 community for help because neither my shrink or gp will write a prescription for marinol and I am hoping that someone will be able to refer me to a doctor who may be willing to do so. anyway Im happy to join your community and Im hopeful that I can begin to give and receive trusted assistance. Nice to be among all of you. Peace.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: glad u joined ... i hate to say it, but takin the offer was the right move. those bastards dont care that ur sick, and they sure as hell dont care if u rot in a prison (with or with-out family). they would have stood by how the law is written and taken ur solid reason for growing and consuming and probably never let be introduced as evidence, it would show how the law has no compassion for those who are suffering, and thats the last thing they want a jury to hear.

Goodluck on ur search, i wish i could help, but i also live in a state with-out any sympathy for those in need ... peace to u and urs ... :peace:

A suggestion

1st off let me welcome u to the forums. Here If u can afford it, may I suggest that u take a trip to ur nearest Medical Marijuana state (after u've researched doctors and made phone calls). Consult with a physician and try to get a medical hardship transfer to another state with ur probation. I wouldn't tell probation the exact details, but if it comes up be honest. Let them know u wish to seek a healthier, more holistic type of treatment because all the traditional meds are destroying ur quality of life. Dunno if its feasible but a suggestion that seems like its worth a shot. Good luck and God be with u brother. Oh yea about the marinol, I was told that it is basically synthetic THC. Ur better off with the real deal. See about relocating if ur that serious.

hello thanks for the love I need it I think its gonna take 17.5 more months but Im comin If florida doesnt pass it in 2010 Theres a petition drive going on here now by puffum again thanks for the love bless you digger

Back
Top Bottom