Hello Everybody From Northern Minnesota

Anyway, what would you guys do, wait for the last girl to flower better before lowering and switching the Mars to flower. Or just do it now?
Let's take a vote.
My vote says switch the lights to flower now, what's yours?

mr.Wick, top othe morning to you good sir, so what's happening this am, I honestly think you should stop rolling round in the hay and tell the lass goodbye cause straw itches in the britches my friend...
So what's next huh, have a great evening bud.......

Good afternoon Mr Smeegs,
Been physically working way to hard and I'm feeling it. I hope all things are going well for you and your farm. Been to busy with hay to stop in and visit lately, kinda missing learning things with my new buddies.
May everything be green around you Mr Smeegs.
I gotta go lay down, can't hardly move my arms.

Cheers! :cheer:

nice John, starting to flower. Exciting stuff for you I can imagine. :welldone:

Kinda mixed feeling hoping that they would have grown more by now. Great thing it that they are healthy.
Cheers, :cheer:Mr Sauga.

John you are doing great. I live in MN. Your rh is great I have never had mold in my grows it low most have the time.

Hi Mike, thanks for the encouragement I appreciate that.

Anyway, what would you guys do, wait for the last girl to flower better before lowering and switching the Mars to flower. Or just do it now?
Let's take a vote.
My vote says switch the lights to flower now, what's yours?
I'm not going to vote, so I can learn what to do. I have some autos I'll be doing next grow.

Kinda mixed feeling hoping that they would have grown more by now. Great thing it that they are healthy.
Cheers, :cheer:Mr Sauga.

Good news is you can start a new grow soon. You should be thinking of what you want to do different next time and get yourself ready. Of course, take care of your body first, then your grows.

mr.Wick, top othe morning to you good sir, so what's happening this am, I honestly think you should stop rolling round in the hay and tell the lass goodbye cause straw itches in the britches my friend...
So what's next huh, have a great evening bud.......
Mr Smeegs, I did have hay in my britches, but that always showers of hahaha.

Okay brothers and sisters I need to rest, catch you all on the flip.
Stay green my new friends.
John :ciao:

John you are doing great. I live in MN. Your rh is great I have never had mold in my grows it low most have the time.
Mike, how do you keep the RH down during flowering in your tent/room?
I bought four tubs of that 'damp-rid' stuff and put two in and waiting to see if I need to add more. Thanks for dropping by.
Green Day's to you!

John :cool:

I'm not going to vote, so I can learn what to do. I have some autos I'll be doing next grow.

Good news is you can start a new grow soon. You should be thinking of what you want to do different next time and get yourself ready. Of course, take care of your body first, then your grows.

I'm back, thank goodness for those little pills. Going to grow the same thing (only 2) and and leave them alone. Just feed and talk to them.

Plus, I was thinking. . . Maybe I should take the runt out and just leave it outside, (except for thunder storms). I think it would be easier to keep the RH down with less damp soil. Looking for suggestions?

Next time, smaller pots, only two, and a 48"x48" tent. Going to put the girls outside for the day. Unless there's treat of a thunderstorm the runt has permanently moved out. I think I can achieve better airflow with only two.
IMG_20180723_065203.jpg

You shouldn’t have any issues putting several plants in a 48x48 tent. They actually look ok in there to me. Sorry I can’t help with anything on the autos. Uncharted territory for me. Lol. I know they flower when they mature sexually and many strains aren’t high yielders. Tell me what you feel like you should do differently if you grew these same plants again.

You shouldn’t have any issues putting several plants in a 48x48 tent. They actually look ok in there to me. Sorry I can’t help with anything on the autos. Uncharted territory for me. Lol. I know they flower when they mature sexually and many strains aren’t high yielders. Tell me what you feel like you should do differently if you grew these same plants again.
Smaller pots for sure, 7 1/2 gallon way to big. I checked out the root system from these girls from another grower here and they don't even use this much space. Much lighter the move around too. Sorry if I seem a little cranky but for the last few days I've been in back and neck pain hell. I mentioned this because moving these larger pots has definitely gotten to me along with haying.
Of course I am going to purchase a larger tent. Going to feed my girls carefully but they will be fed this time around. I listened to CKS, they said not to use anything. Also, location of my tent will be changing today, going to put in smaller room and crank up the dehumidifier. Still going to exhaust out the chimney. I believe most of my problem is with the text size, way to small in a place with zero a/c. I just remembered that I have a brand new portable A/C unit that I have never used because I couldn't vent the exhaust out the old style crank windows. I will vent out the chimney also if I do another indoor grow in the summer. I could save myself all kinds of trouble by not growing indoors in the summer. Two plants outdoor next year in the summer.
I think I summer up the changes so far.
The best thing that happened with this grow is meeting all you great folks, I couldn't have gotten this far without you great folks. Many thank you's to all.

John. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Next time, smaller pots, only two, and a 48"x48" tent. Going to put the girls outside for the day. Unless there's treat of a thunderstorm the runt has permanently moved out. I think I can achieve better airflow with only two.
IMG_20180723_065203.jpg
Ya know Mr Magoo, if those were not Autos and I could veg them longer, I would be in great shape with the way the spread out. I really like the hippie method.

After watering each plant with full strength Great White, 32 oz. each my RH spiked up 88RH. Yikes! Put a much bigger fan inside and this is what I got. Folks, I think this is the best I'm going to get unless I move everything into another room and turn on the huge dehumidifier. Tons of kilowatts later......
IMG_20180723_093731.jpg

They look good brother!
Thank you, humid outside and just took a peek, down to RH 44.
I haven't even turned on the two (one 6", one 4") inline fans yet.
Do you think they can live with that being at 44 ? It should go down after the girls finish drinking, it always has in the past.
I sure hope so, my back and neck hurt even thinking of taking the whole thing apart and moving it. Please send prayers and good vibes my way.

John :thanks:

One more thing, God Bless this site for NOT talking Politics !!!

:theband: :yahoo: :adore::slide::ciao:

Oh yeah....44 sounds nice. My power went out and RH in the tent was up to 75 when I left the house. I think a lot of people never go below 50 but your mould and powdery mildew occur less frequently if you can keep it a tad lower. Someone showed me a chart the other day that never had the RH dropping below 55. So there are benefits both ways I’m sure. Just gotta be more cautious of those things the higher it is.

Back
Top Bottom