Hello Everybody From Northern Minnesota

Well do or die this is what I did. Mixed half strength of Great White. GW full strength directions are 64oz. per 5 gallon soil pot. pH 6.0
At half strength I have 32 oz. per 7 -1/2 pot. I watered very slowly taking the time to let the O2 mix in on the outside of leaf in a circle.
Then I said 'screw it and mixed a seedling dose not a veg dose with recommended pH of 6.5. range is from 6.2-7.0. I watered another 32 oz. around the outside of the Great white ring, very close to the edge of the pot.
In theory, the girls will absorb the GW first then the Calcium.
In all each girl was watered 64 oz. of liquid per 7-1/2 cloth pot.
I'm trying to do a little catch up because I lost 4-5 days growing time using only a light bulb because of Chinese Boat day holiday.
I have learned from that and now have a used Galaxy 300w led that I picked up delivered for$20.00 bucks.
Please, I could use prayers and good vibes right now.
Green Day's to everyone, cheers. :surf:
John
IMG_20180711_084159.jpg

P.S. pH was double checked on both application's.

Yer you're all good to use em both together. At that size im sure they'll be able to handle it. To be honest the great white isnt actually food anyway just helps your plants breakdown and use the food more efficiently
Thank you for taking the time to give me a hand.
As I understood it the GW is for root growth and plants need good roots to absorb anything else correctly. The next time I do this I'm going to use GW as a seedling and get a head start on good roots. Learning everyday,bit won't make the same mistakes twice.
Thanks everyone for the prayers and good vibes.

John

Just south of you,neighbor. The biggest of vibes comin' at ya!

Hey Mr Ground, I hope the weather better where you call home. For two days here cloudy, haven't been able to put the girls out to play. :confused:

Well do or die this is what I did. Mixed half strength of Great White. GW full strength directions are 64oz. per 5 gallon soil pot. pH 6.0
At half strength I have 32 oz. per 7 -1/2 pot. I watered very slowly taking the time to let the O2 mix in on the outside of leaf in a circle.
Then I said 'screw it and mixed a seedling dose not a veg dose with recommended pH of 6.5. range is from 6.2-7.0. I watered another 32 oz. around the outside of the Great white ring, very close to the edge of the pot.
In theory, the girls will absorb the GW first then the Calcium.
In all each girl was watered 64 oz. of liquid per 7-1/2 cloth pot.
I'm trying to do a little catch up because I lost 4-5 days growing time using only a light bulb because of Chinese Boat day holiday.
I have learned from that and now have a used Galaxy 300w led that I picked up delivered for$20.00 bucks.
Please, I could use prayers and good vibes right now.
Green Day's to everyone, cheers. :surf:
John
IMG_20180711_084159.jpg

P.S. pH was double checked on both application's.

Seems that my RH is a challenge since I watered them 71%.
Now since I have the much larger containers, it's time to figure out how to get it down before flower.

Thank you for taking the time to give me a hand.
As I understood it the GW is for root growth and plants need good roots to absorb anything else correctly. The next time I do this I'm going to use GW as a seedling and get a head start on good roots. Learning everyday,bit won't make the same mistakes twice.
Thanks everyone for the prayers and good vibes.

John
Well yes that is another benefit. Its beneficial fungi that attaches itself to your roots and breaks down the food better for your roots and of course promotes healthy root growth

Hey Mr Ground, I hope the weather better where you call home. For two days here cloudy, haven't been able to put the girls out to play. :confused:
It's Ms.Ground, but you can call me Ms.V.;) It has been super sunny and very humid here. We are a foot above flood stage. Hope you guys don't get a bunch more rain for a bit. We need to dry out. Mosquitoes are my big problem. Can't go outside without 99% deet. They are biting through that too.

Seedsman seeds. Has anyone bought from the company before and if so how do you pay?

It's Ms.Ground, but you can call me Ms.V.;) It has been super sunny and very humid here. We are a foot above flood stage. Hope you guys don't get a bunch more rain for a bit. We need to dry out. Mosquitoes are my big problem. Can't go outside without 99% deet. They are biting through that too.

Oh, I hear ya Ms Ground. The zero's are big enough to fly me away here.
They also ride in on my two dogs into the house. Had to get more 'Adams' brand flea and tick to keep them off the dogs.BTW, Adams is the only brand that I have found that combat mosquitoes! Also okay for puppies and kittens if used right. Ask me how before you decide to use on either.

My next order will be through them! I’m in the process of getting some bitcoin because of the big discount but it take like a week or more to buy bitcoin. Sucks. If you use a CC they add 5%. If you use bitcoin you get a 25% discount the first time and some free seeds on top of any freebies you get from Seedsman or the breeders. When I’ve ordered from the EU with a Cc I had to call my bank and get them to approve it. Worked fine but got my paranoia going. Lol. I believe Seedsman is based in Spain. At least that’s where you have to send a check or cash if you go that route.

Back
Top Bottom