Hello Everybody From Northern Minnesota

good afternoon mr.Wick my travels found passing your place and your autos are actually looking fine for what was done to them but I find 1 out 5 stay runty, you can use French ticklers/pipe cleaners and open up some of those fan leaves as those lower buds will surprise you..

This might help with your RH I hope, get yourself a cpl of flat bottom containers of decent width and length, purchase your some coarse salt, chunky the better and fill 3/4 - full each container as that will help in controlling RH....

Top of the afternoon to ya mr.Wick..

good afternoon mr.Wick my travels found passing your place and your autos are actually looking fine for what was done to them but I find 1 out 5 stay runty, you can use French ticklers/pipe cleaners and open up some of those fan leaves as those lower buds will surprise you..

This might help with your RH I hope, get yourself a cpl of flat bottom containers of decent width and length, purchase your some coarse salt, chunky the better and fill 3/4 - full each container as that will help in controlling RH....

Top of the afternoon to ya mr.Wick..

Perfect and thank you Mr Smeegs. :adore::bravo:
I like your plan of attack.
I have a few 50 pound salt blocks that I will put into a grain bag and take a sludge hammer too. I'm going to town next week and can pick up some rock salt it the big big hammer doesn't get it small enough. I can use cut down plastic coffee containers and use those for round trays.
Mr Smeegs, you're a wealth of knowledge and experience, I thank you for stopping bye. :thanks:

Green Day's to you!

Wick

his might help with your RH I hope, get yourself a cpl of flat bottom containers of decent width and length, purchase your some coarse salt, chunky the better and fill 3/4 - full each container as that will help in controlling RH....
I tell you this guy ( @Smeegol ) has some great hidden advice. Everyone here that I listen to never ceases to amaze me. The group of folks that are willing to share just blows my mind. Never have I seen it as prevalent as here. Thanks again to the 420 community.

I'm thinking of purchasing this tent @SmokeSara. I need room to put a full size dehumidifier and possibly a portable A/C if needed. I'm afraid to just go with 48"x48" tent because I think I will just doing the fish bowl to 500 gallon aquarium effect. I have the room, so is there any reason that I shouldn't just not get the one in-between and just go bigger now?
Comments please.

Mars hydro 5 x 5 grow tent strong metal poles 1680D 60''×60''×80'' Tent for sale,buy Mars hydro 5 x 5 grow tent strong metal poles 1680D 60''×60''×80'' Tent - Mars Hydro

My thoughts are I wouldn't be limited to grow the smaller girl's if I choose.
Whatcha ya'll think?

I agree with PW. If you can fit the big one it will give you room to expand in the future. As far as the dehumidifier and humidifier goes I’ve had excellent luck just keeping them out in the room that the tent draws air from.

So.... Go big or go home!
:thanks::thumb:
I thought about when I won a goldfish at a carnival, got a fishbowl, then a 5 gallon tank, then a 10 gallon tank, then a 20 gallon tank, then a 55 gallon tank and last but not least a 130 gallon tank. Looking back at all the money, time and excess equipment spent I should have went from zero to 130 the first time.
That's the fishbowl effect. Who would know? :hmmmm:

So.... Go big or go home!
:thanks::thumb:
I thought about when I won a goldfish at a carnival, got a fishbowl, then a 5 gallon tank, then a 10 gallon tank, then a 20 gallon tank, then a 55 gallon tank and last but not least a 130 gallon tank. Looking back at all the money, time and excess equipment spent I should have went from zero to 130 the first time.
That's the fishbowl effect. Who would know? :hmmmm:
I know the feeling too well. My son brought home a common goldfish from a carnival a year ago. 30 cent fish= $500 setup somehow.

I know the feeling too well. My son brought home a common goldfish from a carnival a year ago. 30 cent fish= $500 setup somehow.
HAHA! I wonder if aquarium companies supply those fish to carnivals at no cost?! Lol

top of the evening to mr.Wick I forgot to mention these 2 little beauties...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The first 2 banana kids as of an hour ago... You got first dibs....haha

top of the evening to mr.Wick I forgot to mention these 2 little beauties...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The first 2 banana kids as of an hour ago... You got first dibs....haha
Hey Mr Smeegs,
Thank you for the honor. Looking good, can't wait until the girls show thier stuff.

Green Day's to All!

John

:rofl: John's probably playing in the hay, so I'll take the first dibs. Looking good Mr Smeegs

You're right Mr Magoo,
I had to go back to the first field and start over cutting again.
Unfortunately it was supposed to be sunny and windy for four straight days. After I finished cutting, surprise! A rough thunderstorm appears, a $3,000.00 loss. Bummer! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom