Hello Everybody

Buddie Blanco

420 Member
I'm new to growing I have 2 runs under my belt. 1st was with store bought leds from the dollar tree. I got a measly 15gr. From 1 & 1/2 plants. I learned I can complete a grow. But I upgraded to a 600w Sunsystems HID with a huge air cooled hood. I started with 9 bag seeds but they were Sativa Dominant and got way too big. I ended up with 137gr. Between 2 plants. 1 fimmed and one all natural - light pruning. The unfimmed ended up with only 45gr. But the fimmed and lollipopped had 9 colas. Was going to finish with 3 but 1 hermied "from light leak" it had a Fan leaf with a bud and balls coming from it! That did open but it didn't pollenate anything. I have full custody of a 12yr old son with zero help from his mom. So everyday is a struggle. I do have a couple old heads I help supply since we live in a state where it's only medical. The street price is the same as medical. It's about $350 to see Dr. Then you are forced to only buy the Gram! I suffer from severe Anxiety,Depression and PTSD. Marijuana got me off Heroin.

Back
Top Bottom