Hello, finally!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @JockeyBud37

Here's the link for starting a grow journal when your ready, or just want to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from out sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @JockeyBud37

Here's the link for starting a grow journal when your ready, or just want to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from out sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thanks so much for all the info! This place seems ideal!
But i am going to stay in the background for a bit, read, watch, learn. Looking forward to my first grow, and sharing the experience with you guys.

Hello to you from NY as well.
:welcome:
Unlike you, I can't grow outside but I am growing in my basement.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to help.
Can't grow in my basement, i have kiddies at home. The sad thing is, this miracle plant has been demonized for so long, my kids wouldn't understand. I've been telling them the same for years, "pot" is bad! Lol. Where abouts in NY? I'm wayyyyyyy out east on long Island. Have a great day!

Can't grow in my basement, i have kiddies at home. The sad thing is, this miracle plant has been demonized for so long, my kids wouldn't understand. I've been telling them the same for years, "pot" is bad! Lol. Where abouts in NY? I'm wayyyyyyy out east on long Island. Have a great day!
I useto tell my kids the same thing. Now they are grown and laughing at me.
I'm about 1 hour North from NYC.
LI. "Let's go Islanders".

Back
Top Bottom