Hello from Ireland! I finally signed up

welcome aboard the fun train iriah. have a good explore and dont be afraid to dive into commenting on journals ect. Any help needed give me a shout.
6 weeks into your grow . do you mean vegging

if you can copy the web address of the start page for your journal , then go to your profile then signiture, you can paste the link there and it will give folks an instant access to your journal to join in.
( if not started one yet then there are links in my signature in green that will take you too helpful links for new members. helps get a goinfg as easy as possible.

if you can copy the web address of the start page for your journal , then go to your profile then signiture, you can paste the link there and it will give folks an instant access to your journal to join in.
( if not started one yet then there are links in my signature in green that will take you too helpful links for new members. helps get a goinfg as easy as possible.

Amazing! Thanks for the heads up. I’ll get right on it!

:welcome:

Hey guys. I’ve been silently creeping the forums here on 420magazine for some time. Finally decided to sign up. I’m currently 6 weeks (from germination) into my first grow.
Ireland eh? Is it legal to grow there? We just did our DNA tracing and found out we're predominantly Irish,, explains all the red hair and blue eyes LOL. Just thought I'd ask what the conditions are like in my "ancestral lands" LOL!

Back
Top Bottom