Hello from Ohigho!

Smoked2MuchWeed

420 Member
Newbie here. Just started growing the day we (ohio) went legal for rec. I have had a garden out back with vegetables but never in my life would I have thought I could legally grow Marijuana indoors. I am super pumped to learn and use my brain as a sponge of knowledge. I love to hear input and I can take criticism. Thats how I learn. Here is some pics of my first one.

20240101_172225.jpg

20240101_172212.jpg

20240105_064226.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @VenomSS

Do you enjoy grow in DWC?
What strain are you growing now?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Newbie here. Just started growing the day we (ohio) went legal for rec. I have had a garden out back with vegetables but never in my life would I have thought I could legally grow Marijuana indoors. I am super pumped to learn and use my brain as a sponge of knowledge. I love to hear input and I can take criticism. Thats how I learn. Here is some pics of my first one.

20240101_172225.jpg

20240101_172212.jpg

20240105_064226.jpg
Great job :thumb:
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @VenomSS

Do you enjoy grow in DWC?
What strain are you growing now?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
So far I am loving it. I see changes in the plants daily. Every time I come home I see a change in the plants. I feed and change water every 10 days. The start up cost was a bit higher than I would have liked but all in all I like DWC. I like the fact that if I see a change in my plants I can swap out the water without really stressing out the plant. I have pics from start to finish as well as a journal that I am keeping. The strains I am growing are Oakland OG (which is a kush strain), fruity pebbles, and Northern lights.

I will be going back to DWC for a couple grows my next grow. I like water for the colder months and I switch to soil during the summer months. This is how I over fill my jars, I normally average a pound plus a plant. My best yield to date for one plant indoors was 907 grams. I will be running one in a 4x4 and the other in a 3x3 tent.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I will be going back to DWC for a couple grows my next grow. I like water for the colder months and I switch to soil during the summer months. This is how I over fill my jars, I normally average a pound plus a plant. My best yield to date for one plant indoors was 907 grams. I will be running one in a 4x4 and the other in a 3x3 tent.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I was reading that with DWC on average you get about a pound a plant. Thats of course with training and topping. I am growing in a 4x4. Starting with 4 plants and seeing how things go. Any tips, tricks, or any knowledge would be appreciated. This is my first time growing like this and I am loving it so far.

First, I would say start a Grow Journal is I can follow along.

Most of the time when I do DWC I will use a scrog net to spread her out. That's how I get larger yields.
Are you using cal-mag?

TR
I am. I am using general hydroponics feeding. I started with the aggressive feeding with them and had a nitrogen over feed so backed that off. So right now the plant is in nothing but water to recover. I am only doing that for 10 days. Then starting back with the light feeding. If you look at my pics you can see the dark tips and the curling under from it. Cal-mag is forsure though.

Back
Top Bottom