Legalohio

Jayski420

I’m new here, so hello. I reside in Ohio where we are now rec legal! I have set up a grow and I’m excited to post and see what input I can get back along the way.

IMG_1416.jpeg

I’m new here, so hello. I reside in Ohio where we are now rec legal! I have set up a grow and I’m excited to post and see what input I can get back along the way.

IMG_1416.jpeg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Happy new year and great garden.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to the group. There are a lot of good people and good gardeners here.

I have a couple of questions and they might be what some of the others have. What strain is growing in the containers? And I am really curious about what is in the small round peat pots with the plastic bags over them?

You might find some of the info on watering helpful which is in the thread linked below. It is kinda long but the first msg is a good start and then poke around in the rest of the msgs there.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/the-proper-way-to-water-a-potted-plant.266274/

Some of the others will have other threads that have become good at helping new and experienced growers with successful grows.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jayski420

Are you using coco coir or soil?
Have you been growing very long?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to the group. There are a lot of good people and good gardeners here.

I have a couple of questions and they might be what some of the others have. What strain is growing in the containers? And I am really curious about what is in the small round peat pots with the plastic bags over them?

You might find some of the info on watering helpful which is in the thread linked below. It is kinda long but the first msg is a good start and then poke around in the rest of the msgs there.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/the-proper-way-to-water-a-potted-plant.266274/

Some of the others will have other threads that have become good at helping new and experienced growers with successful grows.
The potted are an auto purple kush and an auto gsc. Both the small containers just sprouted two white widow auto flowers. I’m using organic soil with coco mix. I’m going to pot the widows today and put some new pics up. I’ve been measuring my water and checking the soil to make sure it’s dry before I water them.

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok..

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Tok..
I am using a soil coco mix. This is my first time growing to flower indoors. I have been growing outside for a long time lol. Like 14 sowing seeds. I know that indoor is a whole different beast, I have been doing my homework though and feel rather confident. I’m always looking to learn something new too.

Back
Top Bottom