Hello from zone 5a, YOW

Srini

420 Member
Wondering if one can start germinating AK 47 fem seeds now in February. s
Any tips of growing AK 47 in soil would be useful. I have a carbon filter setup on the upper part of the tent with a small fan in the bottom air intake of my indoor tent. I have tried LST last year with a clone in soil, yield was good.

Welcome to the site.

The answer to your question is not easily answered.

Where in the world are you?

If you are shooting for an outdoor transplant, you need to know when your area (latitude) gets 14 hrs of daylight.

At 38° lat (California), my area gets 14 hrs May 5th(ish). A sprout now would likely need a big enough pot to grow for a couple month and an adequate area (light, air, & nutes) to let her grow her best.

This approach creates monsters outdoors that pass the fence line, if sativa hybrid.

:welcome: @Srini :passitleft:

Welcome to the site.

The answer to your question is not easily answered.

Where in the world are you?

If you are shooting for an outdoor transplant, you need to know when your area (latitude) gets 14 hrs of daylight.

At 38° lat (California), my area gets 14 hrs May 5th(ish). A sprout now would likely need a big enough pot to grow for a couple month and an adequate area (light, air, & nutes) to let her grow her best.

This approach creates monsters outdoors that pass the fence line, if sativa hybrid.

To figure the "hours" I use timeanddate(.com). They have a calculator to help you determine when to transplant once your location is determined.
For Zone 5, the temperature range is: Zone 5: The minimum average range of temperatures is -10° to -20°F. Zone 5a: This subzone has a minimum average temperature of -15° to -20° F. Zone 5b: This subzone has a minimum average temperature of -10° to -15°F.

Wondering if one can start germinating AK 47 fem seeds now in February. s
Any tips of growing AK 47 in soil would be useful. I have a carbon filter setup on the upper part of the tent with a small fan in the bottom air intake of my indoor tent. I have tried LST last year with a clone in soil, yield was good.
Put your tent on pallets and have a good heater to keep your root zone warm :thumb::goodluck:

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

I live is zone 5a - grow weed indoors and out in soil in the ground.

I'm not even thinking about outdoors yet.

I have extra plants all the time so whatever is extra goes outside after the last snow fall.
Last year that was May10th so May 15th to be on the safe side unless its really hardy plants like root crops etc.

Cannabis May15th is my plant in ground date. I will have them in pots on the patio before that to harden off.

Growing indoors, you can germinate any time, unless your tent is in an unheated building, then you might want to wait till it warms up a bit...

Back
Top Bottom