Hello hello

Thanks for the warm welcome canna fan and Jimmy6000!

I will include a link my signature.
At present I growing 2x CBDcrew Yummy females. I had an auto running but had stunted the growth so decided to cut down

Thanks for the warm welcome canna fan and Jimmy6000!

I will include a link my signature.
At present I growing 2x CBDcrew Yummy females. I had an auto running but had stunted the growth so decided to cut down

Sorry to hear on the Auto, were you able to harvest anything from it? And any idea what stunted the growth?
I have one auto seed here that I am probably going to germ and try this month. Can't even remember the strain right now. LOL

Roots were perfect no salt build up. Looked like thin noodles but did not put on more weight in 21 days. The skunk lemon smell had also gone weak.

Welcome! You've come to the right place. Mine wasn't perfect when I started here but I'm doing great now thanks to everyone here. Good luck to you in all of your endeavors!

A re-veg im thinking of cutting down before it hermies?
I neglected this grow so the fruit isnt soo good

20140124_231652.jpg

20140124_232632.jpg

20140124_231718.jpg

Sample buds of CBDCREW yummy being dried/cured.

Amazing medicinal high a narcotic body warm buzz yet completely functional and caffeine like

Click on pic to view at cropped resolution. Picked 2 weeks early but still yummy as hell

That's nice to hear! You may not have yielded a lot, but at least what you got was good :yummy:

Sample buds of CBDCREW yummy being dried/cured.

Amazing medicinal high a narcotic body warm buzz yet completely functional and caffeine like

Click on pic to view at cropped resolution. Picked 2 weeks early but still yummy as hell

Hello and welcome to the site. Your plant did look small but it does seem to have been rootbound. Usually its a gallon of container per foot of plant growth it also depends on what your soil is composed of and the ammendments contained within and the all important light determines much as well but at least you got something. It feels good to get to consume something you grew. So welcome to the site. If you have any questions feel free to stop by my journal and ask me if you like.

Back
Top Bottom