Hello I'm Randy and I'm getting ready for my first grow

Can I put auto in with some regulars?
If so what do u think about jack herrra?

autos are a tricky plant to grow for a beginner. highly recommend sticking with photos for now.

if there are issues with a photo we can help you get it turned around. the same issues in an auto could severely impact yield or be fatal. the two plants look for different light schedules as well to be successful. growing both in the same tent means one doesn't get what it needs.

if you run a second veg tent on a constant 18/6 schedule, you can do the autos in there, otherwise it becomes a logistical nightmare running both.

Hey growers, just wanted to let everyone know I'm starting tomorrow with the germenation tomorrow I will post a pic of my set up maybe tomorrow night if not for sure the following day. Excited asf

Here's how my setup looks like for the first time setting up.
20210324_205801_HDR.jpg

get a journal going and enjoy the grow :)
So what do u mean about get a journal going

So what do u mean about get a journal going

:)

I'm looking to get 4 ounces a plant and I've happy with that. I think I should be able to accomplish that but we will see. I may buy another cheap 1000watt and have 3 lights instead of two when I go into flower. Let me know what everyone thinks of this...thanks again rdanger
Welcome. Looks like you're off to a good start, both with your setup and with welcoming feedback from the community.

I guess this is a hydro grow setup? pH is important all the time but I understand it's absolutely essential with hydro. I am using soil.

I have only 3 grows now under my belt so please take this with a huge grain of salt.

I had early advice my tent was over crowded and that less plants would produce more. I was advised to place 1 plant in my 2x4 tent instead of the 4 that were there. The cured yield of the whole tent was 251 grams or about 2 ounces per plant. Like you, I would rather see about 4 per plant :cheesygrinsmiley: Moving forward, I plan to put 1 clone in every 30 days. With about 60 day flowering, this will yield 1 plant per month. I am pretty confident that with twice the space, each clone will produce more than 2 ounces. Anyway, I think it's better to have less plants with more room to grow.

Wish me luck in breaking my own over stuffing habit and good luck in your grows.

PS - Good Air circulation 100% of the time will prevent a myriad of problems. Intake and output always. There are good links on humidity, I am too stoned to find them right now. As young ones, high humidity (over 50%), once they are flowering, low humidity (30%). Exchange your room air, once they are big, they put a lot of water in the air.

Back
Top Bottom