Hello my fellow pot enthusiasts

Welcome, Wayne. Nice to have you aboard. Wishing you the best of luck on your grow.

Have you considered starting a grow journal? Any help needed to do so, just reach out.

20210113_125045.jpg

This is my future grow room mylar the whole room have 2 lights to start

Welcome, I've used CKS autoflower white Widow 100% on those beans. Gelato auto ..not so much, 2 for 10 on those. They did replace and will replace duds so if you have probs call them, good customer service. The two are finally maturing in 5 gallon bags of FFOF soil filled to the top. Smol is the Gelato large is Bruce Banner auto
20210112_104323.jpg

BB has been transplanted 5 weeks Gelato is two weeks behind. Good luck and enjoy the group.

Oh hey...I just noticed you're tossing up drywall. I know you said you'll be mylar'ing the walls but I'd paint them first with something meant for bathroom/shower. If mold ever happens in the future, and it gets into the drywall, you'll never be rid of it.

Oh hey...I just noticed you're tossing up drywall. I know you said you'll be mylar'ing the walls but I'd paint them first with something meant for bathroom/shower. If mold ever happens in the future, and it gets into the drywall, you'll never be rid of it.
Good info. :thumb:

Wish someone told me that when I started. I log everything i do now. Better late than.........
Me too :laugh: thing is, after a taste of the produce, i forget to write anything down. Then I spend the next few hours trying to remember what I was meant to remember in the first place

Back
Top Bottom