Hello new friends!

Kvrzorz

I'm Kur and I finally joined after lurking forever! I look forward to meeting everyone, I figured I should introduce myself before popping up in threads out of nowhere! c:

Re: Hello new friends!!

I'm Kur and I finally joined after lurking forever! I look forward to meeting everyone, I figured I should introduce myself before popping up in threads out of nowhere! c:

Hey Kvrzorz!!!! Welcome to 420 Magazine Kur!

Happy to hear that you decided to join the party :)

Not sure if you will be growing, or if you already do, but here is a "preformatted" layout of some helpful links to get you around the site, and to find some of the key areas for help :)

I hope you enjoy 420 Magazine as much as I do!!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Hello Kur. Nice to see you here on 420mag posting. If you ever got any ? please feel free to post in any of my forums.

Hi Kur! :welcome: and thanks for the introduction. :420: is here to spread the word about the benefits of cannabis and end its prohibition. Icemud has given you everything you need to hit the ground running so I'll just say 'Welcome to the community!'

:high-five: :peace:

:welcome: Kvrzorz :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, maybe

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new

visitor or participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all

over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom