Hello people, I'm always happy to talk green

Cptncookd

420 Member
Well I was lucky enough to stumble into indoor growing about 3yrs ago, my first year I started with a 8x4 with 2 600w hps and the 6" vents with some osc fans learned me temps of feed, Rh pH a lot lol then this year I got a 4x4 followed by a cloning tent lol shortly after.
I put most my effort into photo types their veg and flower and put whatever autos I can between it all. Currently I got a back to the future photo type and Zkittle auto drying. I got some of me bush grow in jars but I'll get into that soon lol. I got freakshow mid veg and I got X5 auto starting from seed stockers there is Bruce Banner, super skunk, ak420, sour diesel and a sherbert all auto and I'm going with 15L fabrics for my first go. I have 25l for the photo types. I run dimmd down 600w hps Cool tube hooked onto a 6" with a 2nd down below pushing it in. I think I've set it on 400w atm and it's all keeping nice hum sits about 65 and and temps are 24-25dg. Run x2 reptile tanks heater when light are off. Sits nicely try to adjust res temps to 1-2 less from my research I believe it's good.

In me 8x4 I got maxd out 600w Batman's 6" vents and osc fans temps are about 23ish and 40-50% I open up all the vents etc and I use a 1kw thermo heater when lights are off but set it to under half temp. Keep res at a little below as I do veg feed I keep a extra res for flush and airate them all, Ive always ph'd my feed to 5.9 and this year been learning about the importancy of increasing ppms to encourage growth so that's getting there now.
After practising cloning ages ago I ended up with 20 perfect babies so I took them for a drive and dug the holes little to close but got em all in, put a big drum out there and kept that flowing. I got some unknown mushroom compost scored some dry chicken shit off him to so laid the poop down then the compost with a few cheapo soil bags mixed in then it was some basic fertiliser fees added to drum but adding some dry nitrogen occasionally in veg ran the fert into flower but adding some liquid potash. Went excellent giant purple Kush plants and all covered with bright purple mugs, literally lol but mother nature took a piss on that and only got out with a few pound of some really nice purple coloured bush Kush. I'm trying northern light photo little closer to sea level and plan to put half I'm but with holes huge lol sprawled out too. Same sort of feed schedule. See how it goes.
I've been following the hy-gen fees schedule all year no thought of trying anything else. I've got the mix ups dialled in and my plants seem to like it plus they send me merch some cool merch. Anywho thanks for reading and feel free to reach out I'm here to learn and shit, if I can help I'll try. It's my 2nd account on here losed me 1st but yeah Stay lit and stay humble

received_544366313808223.jpg

received_415381967072646.jpeg

received_557335112403280.jpeg

IMG_20220517_204849.jpg

IMG_20220517_200229.jpg

Wow, and Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cptncookd

That is one hell of an introduction.
You must document a grow journal so we can watch you work your magic.
Here are some links you may find helpful.

When you are ready start a grow journal, here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

H
Wow, and Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cptncookd

That is one hell of an introduction.
You must document a grow journal so we can watch you work your magic.
Here are some links you may find helpful.

When you are ready start a grow journal, here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey,, thanks for the reply
My previous account was under hairy plopped and your name is def familiar lop I wasnt overly active. As I said tho if you can ever see where I can improve I appreciate the help.

Welcome to the forum @Cptncookd :welcome: I look forward to watching your grows!

I do like tho grow journal idea will hopefully 1 but it's always mixed and changed I reckon it would turn into a mess. So I need to find away to bundle up different strain an different stages. I do want to keep track of my grows and photos etc and think this might be the safest place

@Cptncookd there are other growers on here that have multiple strains at different stages in their journals.

Some grower do a perpetual journal that last for years.
That's a great idea mate thanks. I've got some drs appointments today so while I wait around I'll give some thought on it. If I give regular updates and made it clear and easy to follow. Like I said I love growing and loving looking back on some past grows and what better place to keep it. I love grow talk it's all hush hush here lol

Well I was lucky enough to stumble into indoor growing about 3yrs ago, my first year I started with a 8x4 with 2 600w hps and the 6" vents with some osc fans learned me temps of feed, Rh pH a lot lol then this year I got a 4x4 followed by a cloning tent lol shortly after.
I put most my effort into photo types their veg and flower and put whatever autos I can between it all. Currently I got a back to the future photo type and Zkittle auto drying. I got some of me bush grow in jars but I'll get into that soon lol. I got freakshow mid veg and I got X5 auto starting from seed stockers there is Bruce Banner, super skunk, ak420, sour diesel and a sherbert all auto and I'm going with 15L fabrics for my first go. I have 25l for the photo types. I run dimmd down 600w hps Cool tube hooked onto a 6" with a 2nd down below pushing it in. I think I've set it on 400w atm and it's all keeping nice hum sits about 65 and and temps are 24-25dg. Run x2 reptile tanks heater when light are off. Sits nicely try to adjust res temps to 1-2 less from my research I believe it's good.

In me 8x4 I got maxd out 600w Batman's 6" vents and osc fans temps are about 23ish and 40-50% I open up all the vents etc and I use a 1kw thermo heater when lights are off but set it to under half temp. Keep res at a little below as I do veg feed I keep a extra res for flush and airate them all, Ive always ph'd my feed to 5.9 and this year been learning about the importancy of increasing ppms to encourage growth so that's getting there now.
After practising cloning ages ago I ended up with 20 perfect babies so I took them for a drive and dug the holes little to close but got em all in, put a big drum out there and kept that flowing. I got some unknown mushroom compost scored some dry chicken shit off him to so laid the poop down then the compost with a few cheapo soil bags mixed in then it was some basic fertiliser fees added to drum but adding some dry nitrogen occasionally in veg ran the fert into flower but adding some liquid potash. Went excellent giant purple Kush plants and all covered with bright purple mugs, literally lol but mother nature took a piss on that and only got out with a few pound of some really nice purple coloured bush Kush. I'm trying northern light photo little closer to sea level and plan to put half I'm but with holes huge lol sprawled out too. Same sort of feed schedule. See how it goes.
I've been following the hy-gen fees schedule all year no thought of trying anything else. I've got the mix ups dialled in and my plants seem to like it plus they send me merch some cool merch. Anywho thanks for reading and feel free to reach out I'm here to learn and shit, if I can help I'll try. It's my 2nd account on here losed me 1st but yeah Stay lit and stay humble

received_544366313808223.jpg

received_415381967072646.jpeg

received_557335112403280.jpeg

IMG_20220517_204849.jpg

IMG_20220517_200229.jpg
Fantastic work my friend @Cptncookd :cheer:
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

@Bill284 I remember your name from a while ago to. You helped me a fair bit last year
How nice my friend.
Hope it turned out well. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom