Hello to all of you fantastic growers: slow growth?

misfits666

this seedling are on their 12 days today..
is normal on 12 day they have size like that?
or they're suffer for slow growth?

i think i already give her proper lighting..

Attachments

• IMG_5354.JPG
    IMG_5354.JPG
    609.4 KB · Views: 106
look super stretchy. likely light too weak or too far away.
may need more info. check out this thread, it will guide you on what info is needed to provide support.

How to Ask for Grow Support

thanks man..
yes she stretching in early days when sprouts..but in realize the problem then i change the lighting..
now the stretching already stop but the leaf won't grow faster..
i already give worm casting + azomite + mycorrhizae with very small amount on top soil..and feed her with ro water + small dose of molasses + kelp powder + bokashi + very little guano with water ph 6.3..
i hope there's changing in couples of days..

seedlings at this stage really don't need feeding depending on media.

soo...

check the link i provided.

what kind and type of light?
how many watts?
how high is it hung above the plants?
what is the media?
etc..

with that much stretch they may damp off and die soon.

seedlings at this stage really don't need feeding depending on media.

soo...

check the link i provided.

what kind and type of light?
how many watts?
how high is it hung above the plants?
what is the media?
etc..

with that much stretch they may damp off and die soon.

my media..mixed soil with cow manure + perlite..
last 4 days the stretching already stop..because on the first 3 days she not get enough lights and too hot temperatures..when i start move them to controled environment on grow tent the stretching stop.

i use 3 bulb - 10 watts led red n blue grow light + 1 bulb - 11 watts - white led (uncovered)..for me it's pretty bright (i don't know for the plants)
7" from her..
22-23'C / 57-59% humidity

i try feed her with very small dose and organic as possible.. my plan in next 6 days i only give her water with ph 6.3..

i don't 100% sure..but i think the stem pretty strong..because i see the bottom of the stem getting more brown..
and i will give her more soil..to lower the stretching.

but do u think she pretty healthy or i just wasting my time?

sure i will open your link..
i super appreciate your help man..

Do you have a small fan in the tent with them? Create a nice breeze in there imitating them being outside. The breeze will strengthen those stems. Next time you transplant you can dig them deeper and strengthen the stem up by putting more soil in, hiding the stretch and strengthening it.

A lot of people think that when they’re in veg, they need some magnificent 300 watt or bigger light. They don’t need much for veg, A) it’s a waste of power B) big lights are expensive.

I only have a small 2 foot T5 light in my veg box.

That small light had grown plants to be healthy and big.

Those are old plants ^
They turned out to be males, when I threw them in my flowering tent, I discovered their true identity and chopped them to pieces. All part of the hobby, sometimes you win, sometimes you don’t.

Do you have a small fan in the tent with them? Create a nice breeze in there imitating them being outside. The breeze will strengthen those stems. Next time you transplant you can dig them deeper and strengthen the stem up by putting more soil in, hiding the stretch and strengthening it.

thankss..i super appreciate your advice.
i dont use small fan already, but i use portable air conditioner that pretty breezy until it cause positive pressure on my grown tent..
but do u think she healthy plants?

thankss..i super appreciate your advice.
i dont use small fan already, but i use portable air conditioner that pretty breezy until it cause positive pressure on my grown tent..
but do u think she healthy plants?

Their looking a bit off coloured, a tad yellow. You have holes in the bottom of those pots right? May be a simple concept to some, but you would be surprised.

i meant do u think my plant healthy
A lot of people think that when they’re in veg, they need some magnificent 300 watt or bigger light. They don’t need much for veg, A) it’s a waste of power B) big lights are expensive.

I only have a small 2 foot T5 light in my veg box.

That small light had grown plants to be healthy and big.

Those are old plants ^
They turned out to be males, when I threw them in my flowering tent, I discovered their true identity and chopped them to pieces. All part of the hobby, sometimes you win, sometimes you don’t.

but tomorrow i will use fan..for sure.. :)

Their looking a bit off coloured, a tad yellow. You have holes in the bottom of those pots right? May be a simple concept to some, but you would be surprised.

i make hole..
and use perlite..
the drainage work pretty well..
no..maybe the picture not too good..
but she super green when u see them closely.
the bottom stem getting more brown..

The one on the right looks to be a healthier colour then the left. I need to read back and see what you did with the height of lights and switching of lights and what not. The stretch makes me think the light is either too high and or too weak. Like the other member said.

The one on the right looks to be a healthier colour then the left. I need to read back and see what you did with the height of lights and switching of lights and what not. The stretch makes me think the light is either too high and or too weak. Like the other member said.

i already changing the light..
i already moved the light closer..
my final setup :
i use 3 bulb - 10 watts led red n blue grow light + 1 bulb - 11 watts - white led (uncovered)..for me it's pretty bright (i don't know for the plants)
7" from her..
22-23'C / 57-59% humidity

wishing tomorrow will be better..

my biggest problem she wont grow leaf..
but i think i have hope when i see brown color on the bottom of the stem..:D

Brown stem isn’t necessarily a good thing. Could mean the stem isn’t getting the right amount of oxygen and or nutrients to it, and could be signs that the stem will fail and your plant will tip over. Your temps and humidity are sounding fine. Couldn’t be heat stress.

Tip of advice to determine height for light. Put your hand underneath the light palm down. Move your hand up and down, if the light is uncomfortable for you, it’s uncomfortable for your plants.

You say you put hole in it, is that meant to be plural? You put more then one hole in right? Lol

What is the ratio of soil to perlite you used? Should be closer to 50/50

sure..alot of hole..circle patterns.
nope.. i use not much perlite..maybe 30/70..
ahhh now i see the problem..
maybe i use too little perlite...
soon i will transplant to more perlite soil..

Brown stem isn’t necessarily a good thing. Could mean the stem isn’t getting the right amount of oxygen and or nutrients to it, and could be signs that the stem will fail and your plant will tip over. Your temps and humidity are sounding fine. Couldn’t be heat stress.

Tip of advice to determine height for light. Put your hand underneath the light palm down. Move your hand up and down, if the light is uncomfortable for you, it’s uncomfortable for your plants.

niceee advice..i will try your advice soon..
super appreciate ..

You may get frustrated with me going back to the holes again, but it’s important you have big enough of holes to prevent water sitting in the bottoms of the pots (coke bottles)

My flowering plants are in coco, but I’ve gone back to try the same plants in soil for this time around. I know a guy that would use straight coco and put an inch or so of washed gravel at the bottoms to prevent water sitting in the roots at the bottoms of the pot. He used pop bottles as well. Grew perpetually, with smaller plants but was harvesting every two weeks. Now I’m just rambling sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom