Hello!

allisonthebaker

420 Member
I just joined after trying to remember what a lid was because my partner in crime couldn't find a lid to cover a pot...boy I'm old!
Hope you guys can put up with me, but I'm just a casual user, with a lot of situational anxiety. PTSD is like that. That's why I am a casual user. I don't have a card or RX, but when I have too much crazy in my life to handle, a toke or two usually breaks the cycle of ruminant (and unanswerable) thoughts.
I also am a baker who enjoys getting slightly baked as much as baking great bread and stuff.

I just joined after trying to remember what a lid was because my partner in crime couldn't find a lid to cover a pot...boy I'm old!
Hope you guys can put up with me, but I'm just a casual user, with a lot of situational anxiety. PTSD is like that. That's why I am a casual user. I don't have a card or RX, but when I have too much crazy in my life to handle, a toke or two usually breaks the cycle of ruminant (and unanswerable) thoughts.
I also am a baker who enjoys getting slightly baked as much as baking great bread and stuff.
Hola from the Great White North !

Welcome to 420 Mag.

Back
Top Bottom