Hello

hello and welcome church, since im first to msg for once, here is something to start you off with.

What you got going?

you could use any light that turns on and shines. :laugh: but that also means bad harvest
maybe ask your question with more details involved.

Hi everyone and thanks! Could you tell me if led strips are good for growing? Mine are white and for autos!
First off, welcome to 420 Magazine @Churchgrow

To answer your question, that depends on how much light output or "lumins" your getting from them?

You should give descriptive details of what your setup is...Grow space, exactly what kind of LED's your talking about, that kind of thing.

The more details you give, the more people can paint a picture in their minds of what your working with and the more help they can give you.

Also, pictures are always a good idea as well, there's a lot to be said for visual aids when you need help.

lol @420 Warrior i visioned a LED strip and i envisioned it turning on and shining.;thats how far the vision went :laugh: :laugh:

lol @420 Warrior i visioned a LED strip and i envisioned it turning on and shining.;thats how far the vision went :laugh: :laugh:
LOL, right...

It could be anything from a LED flash light to a bad azz top of the line LED grow light?

My work is adding an addition to our shop and they installed some huge white LED lights in the ceiling...Don't think for a minuet I wasn't eyeing the crap out of them before they were installed...OMG they were perfect!

you could letterly buy a flashlight and hang it on top of the plant. I promise the seed will come out of the soil and grow all they to veg day. well maybe a bit past veg day :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom