Hello

HEK

420 Member
Hello all , decided to come out of my shell and ask a few questions about my first grow. I am new and this is the first time I have grown marijuana since it is legal in my state now . I decided to try some Earth boxes. They have a soil kit for tomatoes which has soil , fertilizer, dolomite , and 2 mulch covers . They are easy to set up and keep watered through a tube that fills the bottom of the box and there is a tray inside that sit an inch above the water that allows an air gap . The soil wicks water up from the bottom . I planted 2 bag seed plants in 1 box and one alien Gorilla Glue in the other one . Luckily the bag seeds were female and all three plants are growing good . The AGG was planted about a week after the others. I got them in the soil around May 8th and they have been getting taller every day . Now they are starting to bud up everywhere and look good at the bud sites but the leaves are turning yellow, mostly the big fan leaves but fading into some smaller ones .
20210821_151119.jpg
I was wondering if this is normal or could there be a nutrient deficiency, from what I have read it could be one or the other or both . Just looking for some answers, thanks for having me .

:welcome:
When they start to flower as much as yours have it is somewhat normal. Are/Have you added any nutrients other than what you started with?

Welcome @HEK

Your ladies look hungry, but start a grow journal and let us follow along.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or join our contests.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I have the fox farm Big Bloom that I put in about 2 weeks ago using 4 tbl spoons per gallon of water and each box uses 2 - 2 1/2 gallons a day and they started yellowing up last week so that's where I'm at with them . I read so much different stuff an cant really pinpoint what is needed to be done .

Thanks , my babies are looking good and budding big now I got some Dyna gro Bloom fert and and they took off . Sorry I dont have pics at this time .

Back
Top Bottom