Hello

Hey I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jared from south Carolina and I've been using bud for autism and ptsd. Was curious to see if I could find someone to sponsor me with some seeds and I can document the grow. Any info would be fucktastic. One love
Hey Jared hope everything is going good today.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We have lots of seed sponsors.
If you start a journal and show some skills you can message sponsors and let them see your work.
They are more likely to sponsor you if you have a bit of history here.
And a bit of growing ability.
Do you have any pics of your garden?

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jared420

Tell us about yourself, have you been growing long?
Are you growing now?
Do you have any images of pass grows?

If you want to see what other growers are doing look here.

This is for when your ready to start a journal.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts, you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome Jared,

When I first tried to buy seeds I was a bit dubious about sending cash or a check to a post office box but took a chance and had a good experience with Weedseed Express. I have also been happy with a purchase from 420 as they accepted a credit card payment which I was much more comfortable paying with. And then so many strains to pick from. The check payment process takes a couple of weeks so if you are going to be doing an outside grow keep that in mind. Would be interested in hearing who you end up purchasing from and your experience with them as well as strains you opt to try.

Good luck to you Jared.

Welcome to the forum @Jared420 :passitleft:

Hey Jared hope everything is going good today.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We have lots of seed sponsors.
If you start a journal and show some skills you can message sponsors and let them see your work.
They are more likely to sponsor you if you have a bit of history here.
And a bit of growing ability.
Do you have any pics of your garden?

Stay safe
Bill
Wassup @Bill284 ...haven't been around or a while...congrats on all the titles man :passitleft:
Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jared420

Tell us about yourself, have you been growing long?
Are you growing now?
Do you have any images of pass grows?

If you want to see what other growers are doing look here.

This is for when your ready to start a journal.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts, you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Wassup @Tokin Roll I see you got some titles also, congrats man :passitleft:
Welcome Jared420!
Was happenin @StoneOtter , aint been around in a while, stopped in to say hey :passitleft::lot-o-toke:

Welcome to the forum @Jared420 :passitleft:

Wassup @Bill284 ...haven't been around or a while...congrats on all the titles man :passitleft:

Wassup @Tokin Roll I see you got some titles also, congrats man :passitleft:

Was happenin @StoneOtter , aint been around in a while, stopped in to say hey :passitleft::lot-o-toke:
Hey Mocha hope you been doing well my friend.
Thanks for the congrats.:thanks:
I'm just a friendly rookie , don't know how I keep winning.
Must be doing something right. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Mocha hope you been doing well my friend.
Thanks for the congrats.:thanks:
I'm just a friendly rookie , don't know how I keep winning.
Must be doing something right. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Ya man, some people just have a green thumb my friend
Hey Mocha glad to see you! I'm growing away! How about you? Anything going on?
Awesome brotha :passitleft:I'm just now getting things set up in a new room with new equipment...after the boys chased the cat that chased the squirrel and tore it all up...new 4x8...3 new 400watt HIDs...and some sprouts under a couple small LEDs,1 Purple Punch Cookies and 2 Girl Scout Cookies to finish that journal I started
006.jpg

Ya man, some people just have a green thumb my friend

Awesome brotha :passitleft:I'm just now getting things set up in a new room with new equipment...after the boys chased the cat that chased the squirrel and tore it all up...new 4x8...3 new 400watt HIDs...and some sprouts under a couple small LEDs,1 Purple Punch Cookies and 2 Girl Scout Cookies to finish that journal I started
006.jpg
Sweet! See you there!

Back
Top Bottom