Help 3rd time growing and slight yellow leafs

towney

hi all thanks for reading,

i have a grow going at the moment and all is well but some leaves are turning yellow and crisping up,
im not sure what the problem is ive read a little but pictures all look the same for many dirrernt problems.
i sprouted the seeds in airing cupboard in cotton wool took 2 days planted then in BIO BIZZ light mix in 1ltr pots, all was going well then i noticed some deformed leaves and kept an eye on it and it got worse but it didnt happend to all the plants only to about 4 of them but there all the same strain. so much so one plant ended up topping it self after the first internode.... :/.... yh first time i heard that happen! and then eveything was fine growing nicely a few more deformed leaves but other posts have said its just a phase and grows out of it. then the leafs started to go yellow at the edges and crisp up and it comes and goes dosent get any worse for a few days then it starts to get worse again so i sprayed the plants with spidermite repellent stuff and left it for a week and nothing changed so i gave them epsom salts (1tsp per 5 litres) a few days ago thinking it was a mag defficentcey and now im here... so i just wanted to ask if im doing the right thing here is my grow details....................

light..... 600w mh for veg and now 600w sodium for flowering
soil.....bio bizz light mix
nutes... biobizz grow 3ml per litre 2ml bio bizz bloom per liter and now im 4ml of bloom and 2ml grow per liter
fan....150mm extraction with rhino carbon filter
temps....24c light on 20c light off
tent.... 120 x 120 x 200
humiddity....30-40%
12 plants in total
strain.... big bud x white widdow

will upload pics later. so any help on what the problem could be would be so greatful.

Here is some pictures of them since posting this thred I gave them the Epsom salts and knocked back the nutes by 1ml and it hasnt got any worse where as before the new growth has the yellow patches now the new growth is all green and healthy. Did I do the right thing with the epsom salts? Was it a mag deficiency?

?
20131001_150605.jpg
20131001_150419.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/

20130919_231022.jpg
20130923_220002.jpg
20131001_150456.jpg
20131001_151128.jpg
20131001_150411.jpg
20131001_150551.jpg
20131001_151143.jpg
20131001_150411.jpg

Re: Help 3d time growing and slight yellow leafs

Hi,

first of all welcome to 420, their is a plant accident and emergency guide in my signature below so you can have a flick through that if you like and see if you can find something similar,

do you ever spray the plants with water at all when the lights are on, have you spilled anything on the plants and are all leaves affected or just the odd one or 2, the yellowing tips suggest the nutrient dose is to high or the plants are fed to often, ive not used the nutrients your using but their is a nutrient guide in my signature which may cover the nutrients you use,

Re: Help 3d time growing and slight yellow leafs

Yh its just the odd leaf. Like I said begore its not on every plant just 3 or 4 of them. Ive knocked back the nutes neway and my next watering I will only give half dose and ill see what happens. Ive read before people use cal mag while flowering to give it a boost for the buds. Any idea jome much to give and when to use it?

Re: Help please I got no answer to my last post.

I would have to agree with Kushmaster216, this looks like Nutrient burn. Your mix sounds like it was HOT to begin with and your adding nutrients on top of that with some Epsom salts thrown on top.

I would FLUSH with a good Gallon of water however I am wondering if your Soil Mix has time released Nutrients mixed in ? Might not be a good idea to flush as you would be flushing more nutrients out into the soil. What size pots are the girls in at the moment ? Might be able to transplant into larger containers with a neutral mix...just an idea.

Flushing is a good thing if your mix is just HOT from you adding nutrients in watering then just water as normal minus the nutrients.

Re: Help please I got no answer to my last post.

When taking Pictures inside your tent try using a pair of cheap black colored lenses and put them in front of your camera lense. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom