Help Find A Solution

OBEYRSN

420 Member
Currently seem to have an issue with the autoflowers ,
recently added in 1.5 tbsp Gaia Green 444 and 2tbsp of 284 Gaia Green Power Bloom at last watering 2 days ago
and Ph'd my water at 6.56

I woke up with my plants having small white circles along the edges of the plant which have now seemed to have turned into amber coloured spatters all over the plant... The new growth has shown symptoms of twisted growth with white edges all along the new leaves.

I am new to this and need help diagnosing my plant and am looking for advice on how i should proceed with mending this problem !

Thanks !

I'm not a nute expert,so I probably can't help with a diagnosis,I just
want to suggest you post up some pics in regular(natural) light,so the folks
that are experts can see what the problem actually looks like-the purple
light makes everything look pretty much the same....

Hope this make the problem a little more apparent !

Attachments

• 20190413_151650.jpg
    20190413_151650.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190413_151704.jpg
    20190413_151704.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190413_151724.jpg
    20190413_151724.jpg
    568.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190413_151737.jpg
    20190413_151737.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 68
  • thumbnail_20190413_151419.jpg
    thumbnail_20190413_151419.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 79
Much easier to see. They don’t look all that bad. Definitely don’t want it to progress. I’m just a little lost for words here. The crinkles almost look like burn spots from the light. I don’t think it’s the light initially but, again it’s got me a lil lost for words. Would you be able to post a picture of the nutrients you used? Also, what kind of soil are you using?

Currently sitting in 3Gal pots under a 300W LED from MEIZHI about 20inches above from top of the canopy.. Soil is also from gaia green "living soil" blend.

They are organic dry amendments top dressing. I added about 1/2 tbsp less than recommended dose

Attachments

• gaia.jpg
    gaia.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 94
It’s a plastic pot? I try to stay away from them. They tend to get Rootbound to easily. Can you see roots at the bottom of the pot through the holes? Not to say that this is the main cause, but could it be as simple as it being root bound? I don’t know, that would be too easy. You’ve said it’s an auto, how far along is she?

You also said that you put in half a tablespoon of the nutrients then the recommended dose. Could it be the plant is lacking nutrients.?

I’ve personall never grown an auto before, but I do know that they like to have their course run, without any LST or any experimental tryouts, as their life span is already really short, so they don’t carry enough time to heal from the stress of doing so. I may have worded that really oddly, it made sense in my head:hmmmm:

I’m just trying to help narrow this problem down.

For the time being, you can do some reading of your own to help diagnose the problem at

I wish I could help you pin point exactly what’s causing this but I’m a lil stumped here.

Keep a close eye on it to see if it spreads,
And smoke one of these, because they don’t look at that bad at the moment. :passitleft:

They don’t look all that bad
I've got to agree-they don't look too bad at all...if there is a problem,you may have to wait till it gets a little worse before it can be accurately diagnosed-it doesn't really look like a nute issue,though- have you closely examined the plant to rule out critters munching on it?

See i thought it might be a root issue too but i have other plants in smart fabric pots that are showing similar symptoms ! And LST techniques are not as hard on auto flowers and they recover quite easily from simply being tied down to spread out the canopy, i personally hate having one main cola lol. They are currently on week 5/6 and recently started showing flowering, i thought it might be a PH fluctuation or potassium deficiency but im not sure.

The recommended dosage is 2 tablespoons so i put 1 and 1/2 tablespoons incase it was too strong of a fertilizer..but your thinking is its too little? I might have to wait and see if the problem develops more to get an accurate reading. Ill keep you all posted but thank you for the help nontheless!

Here is the start of week 4 of flower...let me know what you all are thinking and any advice going further on what I should be doing to correct the issue..doesnt seem to be spreading too badly i just would like to know input ! Thanks!

Attachments

• nutrient .jpg
    nutrient .jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 55
  • yesyesyesy.jpg
    yesyesyesy.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 53
  • healthy.jpg
    healthy.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 124
  • yresssss.jpg
    yresssss.jpg