Help! First time grower having extreme trouble can't find help!

I've just returned from work, had a look in the tent and it seems the leaves have dropped again, why is it that early in the morning the plant isn't drooping yet in the evening it is? I don't understand. It's not drooping as bad but still drooping

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question.
Have you been watering with notes in every watering?
If the answer is yes, flush her with ph'd water at 6.5. Check the reading of the run off, it will show very low. This has resulted in nute lockout, which can sometimes be mistaken for magnesium deficiency. Some people treat this before flushing, result in overfert.
Run ph'd water through till run off reads at 6.5. Bet the run off stinks right now as well.
Going forward from this, try spacing out your feeding cycle. Every other watering or so, just use plain ph'd water.
Good luck.

Question.
Have you been watering with notes in every watering?
If the answer is yes, flush her with ph'd water at 6.5. Check the reading of the run off, it will show very low. This has resulted in nute lockout, which can sometimes be mistaken for magnesium deficiency. Some people treat this before flushing, result in overfert.
Run ph'd water through till run off reads at 6.5. Bet the run off stinks right now as well.
Going forward from this, try spacing out your feeding cycle. Every other watering, just use plain ph'd water.
Good luck.
She's only been fed 3 times but quite strong doses, I think the soil is quite nutrient rich, do you suggest putting more water through her to check the run off then? Then if it's low try to bring up to 6.5 yes?

Should I wait for it to dry abit and do this? As I did only flush less than 2 days ago, or should I do this now? You guys have helped me loads thank you.

420-magazine-mobile414143993.jpg
it already has some nutrients in it so may want to back off a little.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She's only been fed 3 times but quite strong doses, I think the soil is quite nutrient rich, do you suggest putting more water through her to check the run off then? Then if it's low try to bring up to 6.5 yes?

Big fan of biocanna range of nutes and the terrace plus soil. Very effective medium.
Question.
Yellowing leaves, they start on fan leaves from the bottom of the plant, beginning on outside moving in right? Brown spots develop after.
If yes, get the run off to read 6.5. Get her in the bathtub, big bucket of ph'd water, flush away and wait. It'll take a few days for the yellowing to stop, but don't worry. Fan leaves are early warning sign, your yield and quality should be okay.

420-magazine-mobile381711366.jpg
Got it! 6.5, it wasn't as low as I expected, it was 6.0 at fist run off test, got it up to 6.5 now just gunna leave them to do there thing and I'm gunna check back Friday, in the mean time I've got a date with some amnesia. hope to see nice perky leaves and on Friday!

Fingers Crossed!

Back
Top Bottom