Help! Found a full grown seed at week 5 flower!

Can males pollinate while in Veg? Because I had blueberry in my tent during Veg, but I waited for preflowers before flowering. I removed all of the males & then switched to 12/12 and I don’t think we’re talking about just a few seeds. I think there’s a lot, also at this stage do you think it’ll be okay to cut off all of the popcorn buds with these seed pods on them? Or will that stress the plants

If u had males in that tent, there could be pollen everywhere, and I mean everywhere

Cutting popcorn buds won't hurt, but won't help either.

5 weeks in the damage is done.

You can mist everything with plain water, that will eliminate any leftover pollen, even mist the buds to remove any still lingering on the buds

I found a Nanner on one of my blueberrie plants. I already sprayed the plant with water. It’s about to be disposed of. I’m beyond annoyed... by it’s probably to late judging by the size of that seed.

What would you do? I mean, the main colas all look fine. I don’t see many seed pods. But I did pull a full grown seed out of one because it was sticking out , I thought I was a Nanner. Is any of this bud good at 5 weeks? I’m like totally game to start over. Everything just feels Yucky to me right now.

What would you do? I mean, the main colas all look fine. I don’t see many seed pods. But I did pull a full grown seed out of one because it was sticking out , I thought I was a Nanner. Is any of this bud good at 5 weeks? I’m like totally game to start over. Everything just feels Yucky to me right now.

Finish it out or don't, I wouldn't harvest early personally as no point. IMHO you lose more quantity than THC with pollinated buds as my breeding experiment I couldn't really tell any difference between the Mother's buds and the little clone I let get pollinated....I mean back in the day everything we smoked had seeds. Far as the seeds go IMHO if caused by a Herm you probably don't want, but if they was pollinated by a male then might be fun to grow some out to see how your genetic diceroll went.

Yeah, I’ll finish it. It’s just personal anyways.I’m mostly devistated with the situation.. Because I enjoy growing & i wanna be good at it. I don’t want this grow under my belt haha. From now on I’ll be paying much more attention to the ladies, I really wanna scrap this grow as I feel like I could use that space. I cleaned and wiped everything down. Im gonna do it again tomorrow, and check the girls to make sure there’s no more nanners. And then! I’m gonna pop some Blue cookies or Sour Jack & give this another go, I have a small cabinet that I used before I bought a tent.. soo I guess that’ll have to do for now .. Is it okay to start seeds with pollen flying (around if it still is) I could always jist
Spray down the new girls right? . . Hopefully things will go better on my next grow now that I have TDS / PH pens. I will also switch up the nutrients. What do you guys recommend for nutrients for a beginner ? I’m currently using Floranova Grow/Bloom.

One of the blueberry girls was stressed. I shouldn’t have even tried to save her as she ruined everything. She was root bound in veg, then I had PH issues. So that’s probably why She popped a Nanner. I only found the 1 Nanner on her but that was enough to screw everything up I guess. But I have to admit I’ve learned a lot during this grow! My first grow went flawless with 0 issues from seed - harvest.. This one not so much! I will start a new journal in the next few days.. I would love some help!

Neglect can be yer worst enemy, usually what causes the stress to the girls

I learned the hard way with pollen, freaking got em all pregnant by not being careful. But taught me a lot

Don't stress it, grow these out and learn for the next grow

Back
Top Bottom