Help me with Green Crack

popper420

So originally started 5 greencrack fem seeds from crop king, 4 out of 5 popped and all 4 grew, these plants are in a grow box at my buddys, orginally started under cfl but do to wanting them to grow fasted switched to 150hps, my buddy went away for a couple days and left the box shut raising temps and killing all but 1 green crack, ouch, anyway she came back but then the timer failed, fml, so now he doesnt realize this for 3 days so no phone call nothing now im out of town, he calls me cant fix the timer so I told him revert back to a 24 hour light cycle as we were only down to 20, now my plants a bush, about 1 ft tall and it has been topped 3 times, all shoots are the same height, it needs to go outdoor within the next month in which it will be receiving 15hr of sunlight a day, how can I get the light cycle down to around 15 hours on 9 off without harming her, there is not enough room to let her get much bigger plus my 2 autos are starting to flower in there so I need to get the lightcycle down quickly, help me

Mr. Obvious says, "Get a new timer?"

Thanks mr obvious, I have gotten one, Im just wondering if it possible within a month to be able to bring it outside, and how do I go about changing the light cycle

I take my girls outside permanently the end of May when it gives the plants 15+ hours of light.
I just cut the time for "lights-on" to whatever I want it to be. I don't believe reducing the time slowly helps. However, I have never grown plants under 24/0 or 20/4. If your plants are still young, I think as long as the photoperiod is stable or slightly increasing, they will stay in veg until ready (assuming 15+ hours of light). :goodluck:

thank you, I just didnt know if it would harm her, going back to 18/6 tommorow, then will slowly cut back until its at 15 hours at mid to end of may,

I would like to keep them at 18/6 but because of the green crack im forced to go down to 15/9. Its a really healthy looking plant and its been topped 3 times so far, it gunna be topped again, then a few clones taken, then shes going outside

I would like to keep them at 18/6 but because of the green crack im forced to go down to 15/9. Its a really healthy looking plant and its been topped 3 times so far, it gunna be topped again, then a few clones taken, then shes going outside

I'm not familiar with GC. Why 15/9 for it?

Back
Top Bottom