Help please and fast

I really appreciate all the help this is not my first grow but you always run into new problems and learn on every grow

Can't wait to try her white widow max

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

I really appreciate all the help this is not my first grow but you always run into new problems and learn on every grow

Can't wait to try her white widow max

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

No worries. That's why we are here.. Heck, I've been doing this over 16 years. And I still learn something new every single day I step into my gardens. :Namaste:

You said drowned before but I'm not going to argue. Overwatered a tad yes!

Anyway his problem has more to do with the strong mix of nutes he's been giving the plants, they have major clawing going on and have dark foliage a sign of to much N like you already said but it's also causing the leaves to dry out with a temp of 84f

You said drowned before but I'm not going to argue. Overwatered a tad yes!

Anyway his problem has more to do with the strong mix of nutes he's been giving the plants, they have major clawing going on and have dark foliage a sign of to much N like you already said but it's also causing the leaves to dry out with a temp of 84f

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me even tho I specifically stated several times what I meant. I'm originally from Newfoundland. We have a accent and speak differently then normal. When I used the word "drowned" you should of used the rest of my context to understand exactly what I meant. Obviously I didn;t mean he drowned his plants and to give up. Basically I was the confirmation and solution to his problem. So it seems like he understood me very well.. Anywho Sorry about the confusion again meng, nothing but love peace and happiness all around !

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me even tho I specifically stated several times what I meant. I'm originally from Newfoundland. We have a accent and speak differently then normal. When I used the word "drowned" you should of used the rest of my context to understand exactly what I meant. Obviously I didn;t mean he drowned his plants and to give up. Basically I was the confirmation and solution to his problem. So it seems like he understood me very well.. Anywho Sorry about the confusion again meng, nothing but love peace and happiness all around !

Okay my mistake I misread the original post and missed where it said his flot valve was stuck for 6 hours, so yes you are right with what you've said and I agree with what you suggested

Your second post was clear but not the first to me but you obviously know what your on about! Good luck.

20151207_125639.jpg
20151207_125630.jpg
20151207_125625.jpg
20151207_125621.jpg

Back
Top Bottom